ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞

Third Person

Back on Asgard

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred was woken up when they reached Asgard, "I never thought I'd be back here." Valkyrie said.

"I thought it'd be a lot nice. I mean, not that it's not nice. It's just, it's on fire." Bruce said as he stood up and looked out at Asgard, which was on fire and burning.

"Here, up here in the mountains. Heat signatures. People clustered together. She's coming for them." Valkyrie said as she brought up a map of Asgard, "Okay, drop me off at the palace and I'll draw her away."

"And get yourself killed?" Astred asked.

"The people trapped down there are all that matters. While I'm dealing with Hela, I need you three to help get everyone off Asgard." Thor answered.

"How the hell are we supposed to do that?" Bruce asked.

"I have a man on the ground." Thor answered.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred was looking out of the windows as they went to help the people trapped on Asgard, mainly because she wanted to know if the legends of the TARDIS being there were true, and if they were, she really wanted a lift back to Earth. Astred and Bruce looked back and saw that Valkyrie was wearing the armour of her namesake and was holding the gun that Thor had mounted to the ship.

Bruce and Astred flew the ship to make the shooting of the giant wolf easier for Valkyrie, "This stupid dog won't die!" Valkyrie yelled.

"I don't even have anything to fight the dog." Astred said, Bruce stood up and said, "Everything's gonna be all right now. I got this. You wanted to know who I am?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Valkyrie asked.

"You'll see!" Bruce yelled as he jumped off of the ship, landing on the bridge, as a human. "Idiot!" Astred yelled.

"It's not usually like that." Astred told Valkyrie, she then heard the roar of the Hulk and said, "That's usually what happens, only straight away."

"We're being attacked. I need help to fly the ship!" Astred yelled as she tried to keep the ship steady, the Valkyrie sat down on the other seat to help her, but they ended up crashing the ship.

"I can't fight. No weapons!" Astred told her, but Astred followed her anyway as she saw Loki walk onto the bridge with a giant ship. "Seriously!" Astred yelled as she had to punch one of Hela's fighters off of the bridge.

"Where's the stupid blue box? I need a lift home!" Astred yelled as she continued fighting off the fighters. "You don't think that legend is true, do you?" Loki asked.

"I mean... I've met the man who owns it. So, I fucking hope so!" Astred answered.

"Blue box!" Someone in the crowd yelled, Astred looked up and she saw both the blue box and Thor using his lighting powers to fight off the oncoming hoards of Hela's undead army. "He has one eye." Astred whispered.

Astred picked up a sword off of one of the dead and used it to continue fighting them off, "I feel so cool!" She yelled as she stabbed two through the eyes at once.

"You're late." Thor told Loki once the majority of the army had been killed.

"You're missing an eye." Loki told him.

"The legend is true! Loki, you were wrong!" Astred yelled.

"This isn't over!" Valkyrie told them.

The four stood on the bridge waiting for Hela to come near them, "I think we should disband the Revengers." Thor said.

"Hit her with a lightning blast." Astred told Thor.

"I just hit her with the biggest lighting blast in the history of lightning. It did nothing." Thor said.

"This may end up being the worst family reunion in history." Astred said, as she started walking backwards, away from Hela.

"Yep, we're all gonna die." Loki added.

"We just need to hold her off until everyone's on board." Valkyrie said.

"It won't end there. The longer Hela's on Asgard, the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her here and now." Thor explained.

"So what do we do?" Astred asked.

"I'm not doing 'Get Help.'" Loki said.

"Asgard's not a place, it's a people. Loki... this was never about stopping Ragnarok. This was about causing Ragnarok. Surtur's crown, the vault. It's the only way." Thor answered.

"Bold move, brother. Even for me." Loki said as he ran in towards the ship. "Astred, you know the person piloting the blue box that was supposed to watch over us, right? Get out of here. Go back to Earth." Thor told her.

Astred looked up at the blue box and waved, "Thanks Thor. See you soon." She said, the blue box then materialised around her and she said, "Hi, thanks for getting me."

"You're welcome. I don't think I could let you fight anymore, you'd die." The Doctor told her, it was the Doctor she had seen at Sarah-Jane's wedding. "Rude." Astred whispered.

"Right, so where do you want to go?" He asked her. Astred gave the details to the Doctor, "Well, before we go. Let's watch." Astred added as she watched the Valkyrie drive a sword before her mother and Surtur become reborn. "Ragnarok. I hate this prophecy, it's really annoying. Although seeing my 'sister' try to fight of Surtur, who is now the size of a mountain, is quite funny. Also, you being here makes it easier to get home, right after I left. The TARDIS better take us to the right time." She added.

"Your sister?!" The Doctor exclaimed.

"Can we keep this between us? Apparently, I'm Odin's affair child. He didn't want me." Astred answered.

"You don't seem that upset about it." The Doctor said.

"I don't mind how my life ended up. Eric's a good brother, when he's not on the run, and now I'm a home owner, in London! So, pretty good, considering, I was an orphan on Asgard, who was exiled." Astred told him.

"Right, let's get you home then."

『• • • ✎ • • •』

A/N I went to night 1 of the Eras Tour in Edinburgh, and it was amazing. We had a Would've, Could've, Should've and I Know Places mashup, along with Tis the Damn Season and Daylight mashup(in the daylight). And Paramore's surprise song was Decode(which i really loved!!)