ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

Third Person

The Fight 

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred was wearing an all black outfit, and when the team were gathered in the Quinjet, Steve said, "Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do out best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

Once they were in Sokovia, Eric said, "Be careful. I love you." 

Astred hugged her brother and said, "I love you too, and you be careful."

She put on the sunglasses and the face mask, to hide her identity, as she still had a school to go to and exams to do. "Hello, Astred. Vibranium soldiers climbing out of the water." A male voice said, "I can see that!" She said as she unsheathed her swords, managing to slice the head off of two of them.

Another robot came at her and she continued slicing off their heads, and if she missed their heads, it was slicing them in half. There was then an earthquake, and the city starting being torn apart, by whatever machine Ultron was building.

"What's going on?" Astred asked the system in her sunglasses, "Sokovia is... well it's flying." The male voice said.

She held onto a railing, glad she was not on the perimeter of the flying mound of Earth. 

"Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off." Steve told them, "Great advice, Cap." Astred said as she continued fighting the robots and trying to get the civilians to safety.

"Eric, you gotta help me." Astred told her brother, he then jumped off of the top of a building, "What do you need help with?" He asked.

"What does it look like?!" Astred yelled as she punched a robot, Eric laughed and helped his sister fight, "You brought guns to a fist fight." Astred yelled.

"You brought a sword!" 

"Fair point." The two continued fighting alongside each other, when they heard Clint say over the comms, "We're all clear here."

"We're not clear! Very not clear!" Astred told him as she took a hit from a robot, only for Eric to shoot it's head.

"Thor's stuck with Ultron." Astred said, "You stay here, I'll go to him." Eric told her, Astred nodded her head and made her way over to Cap and the others.

"Nat." Astred said as she hugged the woman, "I heard Tony, are we gonna die?" She then asked.

"It's everyone up here or everyone down there. But the views nice, isn't it?" Nat answered.

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better." Fury said over the comms as the Helicarrier made it's way up to the piece of flying Earth, "Nice, right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do." Fury added.

"Fury, you son of a bitch." Steve said.

"Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury responded.

"This is SHIELD?" Pietro asked.

"This is what SHIELD is supposed to be." Steve answered.

"This is not so bad." Pietro said.

"Let's load them up." Steve said.

Astred ran over and started putting the civilians on the lifeboats, "Everyone, move!" Astred yelled out as she told the people to move and get on the boat.

"Avengers, time to work for a living." Tony told them.

Astred was picked up by Tony and taken to the church, "What's the drill?" Nat asked once she arrived.

"This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose." Tony answered.

The Hulk then arrived and Ultron arrived behind him.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor asked.

An army of robots then made their way over to the church, "You had to ask." Steve told him.

"This is the best I can do. this is exactly what I wanted. All of you against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron asked them, "Well, like the old man said... Together." The Ultrons then came charging at them.

Astred continued fighting, no matter how tired she got, "I am never doing this again!" She yelled out.

"You won't have to." Eric told her.

Once they had managed to fight off, Astred was sat on the floor trying to catch her breath, "We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you." Steve told them.

"What about the core?" Clint asked.

"I'll protect it. It's my job." Wanda answered.

"Nat. Eric. This way." Clint said as the two ran off, Astred followed her brother, they got into a car and stayed silent on the way to the boats. "I have to go and find stragglers, get on the boat." Eric told her.

"I'm not leaving you." Astred said.

"Get on a boat. Please." Eric said, Astred nodded her head and made her way onto the boat. 

Astred was safely on the boat when she saw Ultron flying and shooting the guns on the Quinjet, "Eric!" She yelled out, watching as her brother got shot trying to help anyone he could. 

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Thanks for bringing him back, Vision." Astred told the new member of the team. "It was the least I could do." Vision told her.

"Oh, big head. Wake up." Astred told her older brother, who was in the infirmary at the New Avengers facility.

"Was I shot?" Eric managed to ask.

"Yeah, I thought you were a goner. I wouldn't have mourned, obviously. But, I need someone to look after me. Guess what, we have cool superhero names now, according to the news anyway." Astred answered.

"Oh, no." Eric said.

"I tipped them off on this one, but everyone seems to be using it. You're Bulletproof, which is ironic and funny." Astred told him.

"Oh, no."

"I did want to be Buttercup, like the Powerpuff Girls, but no, they went for something much better, well it isn't very creative and is terrible. I'm Vague. Not even a joke, their reasoning was because my face wasn't on show. I think they ran out of ideas, so I'm gonna start a petition." Astred said.

"Vision, get her out of her and let her annoy someone else with her talk." Eric said as he pretended to go back to sleep.

"Rude."

『• • • ✎ • • •』

A/N

Yes, I googled superhero names, don't judge. Fun fact, i was gonna kill Eric off, but why would I do that?