ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

Third Person

Party

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Why Tony decided that someone who was, on Earth, 16 years old was allowed to go to a party, with alcohol, was a good idea was unknown. However, no-one apart from Steve seemed to mind, and Eric was only allowing Astred to go with the promise that she would not drink any alcohol.

So, Astred was sat with a random scientist that Tony invited, listening to the scientist talk about science. 

Once Astred had managed to run away from the science talk, she talking with Thor and Steve as an old man said, "I gotta have some of that." While pointing at the mead that Thor brought from Asgard.

"Oh, no, no, no. See this... This was aged for 1,000 years in the barrels built from the wreck of Grunhel's fleet. It is not meant for mortal men." Thor told him.

Another old man then said, "Neither was Omaha Beach, blondie. Stop trying to scare us. Come on."

"Go on." Astred told Thor, enjoying the idea of a group of elderly men getting very drunk off of Asgardian mead. "All right." Thor said as he handed them a glass of the alcohol.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Later on in the evening, the group were taking about Thor's hammer. "But it's a trick." Clint told Thor.

"No, no, it's much more than that." Thor told him.

"Ah, whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power." Clint said while impersonating Thor, he then yelled, "Whatever man, it's a trick!"

"Please, be my guest." Thor said as he pointed at Mjolnir.

"Come on." Tony told Clint.

"Really?" The Hawk asked.

"Yeah." Tony answered.

Clint stood up and went to go and grab the hammer, "Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." Tony joked.

"You know I've seen this before, right?" Clint told Thor, he then went to pick up the hammer, when he failed Clint laughed it off and said, "I still don't know how you do it!"

"Smell the silent judgement." Tony told Clint.

"Please, Stark, by all means." Clint said, Tony stood up and went to pick up Mjolnir, Astred lent forward and said, "This is gonna be good."

"Never one to shrink from an honest challenge. It's physics." Tony said.

"Yeah, sure." Astred told Tony.

"Right, so if I life it, I then rule Asgard?" Tony asked Thor.

"Yes, of course." Thor answered.

"I will be reinstituting prima nocta." Tony said, as he tried and failed to lift the hammer. "I'll be right back." He said, when Tony returned he had a piece of the Iron Man suit on his hand. He still failed to pick up the hammer, and this failure was amplified when Rhodey used his War Machine glove to try and lift the hammer, only to fail.