ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞

Third Person

Airport

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred decided that using a scooter to reach the main part of the airport was her best option, so when she arrived at the helicopter, she fell off of the scooter and said, "Yo! Tony that scooter has no regard for the fact I've never used one before."

"Well, you didn't bring your skateboard. And I thought you said you liked scooters." Tony told her.

"I said 'skateboard,' not scooter. I'm expecting a state of the art skateboard, as compensation." Astred told him, she then waved to Captain America, his friend, Bucky.

Natasha then walked over and said, "Steve... you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony yelled out for Spider-Man, someone who was around Astred's earth age, and she was happy was being called an 'underoos' while she was not. Spider-Man, then used his webs to steal Captain America's shield.

"Nice job, kid." Tony told him.

"Thanks. I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just... New suit. It's nothing, Mr Stark. It's perfect. Thank you." Peter told him.

"I just fell off a scooter and acted like it was nothing. Please, shut up! Conversations don't happen this much before a fight, well except between the two main enemies." Astred told him.

"OK. Cap. Captain. Big fan. I'm Spider-Man." Peter introduced himself to Steve.

"Jesus Christ." Astred whispered.

"We'll talk about it later. As Vague here said, please be quiet." Tony told Peter.

"I hate that name. I really wanna be Buttercup." Astred yelled out.

"Like the Powerpuff Girls?" Peter asked, Astred nodded her head.

"You've been busy." Steve said.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint... Eric... 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." Tony told him.

"You did that when you signed." Steve said.

"All right, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us, now, because it's us... or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite. Come on." Tony told him, Steve then raised up his hands and the web that Peter used was disintegrated by an arrow.

"All right, Lang." Steve said, Peter was then kicked and the shield was stolen by a man who became bigger. "OK, what the fuck?" Astred asked.

"Whoa! What the hell was that?" Rhodey asked.

The size-shifting man then handed the shield back to Steve and said, "I believe this is yours, Captain America."

"Oh, great. All right, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you wanna take Cap?" Tony told the group.

"Got three in the terminal, Wilson, Barnes and Walker." Rhodey told them.

"Barnes is mine." Black Panther said as he ran to the terminal.