ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

Third Person

Prisoner of the Judoon

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred was wearing a floral purple dress, with a single white converse on, and her hair in pigtails, due to the hot weather and her dislike of her hair being on her neck

Astred was wearing a floral purple dress, with a single white converse on, and her hair in pigtails, due to the hot weather and her dislike of her hair being on her neck. She was sat on Sarah-Jane's driveway watching as her friends messed around with a football.

"I can't believe I'm the referee, Luke should be!" Astred yelled.

"A metal beam didn't fall on my leg." Luke told her.

"Fair point."

A loud rumbling was heard and a meteor flew over the street, Rani ran over from her garden and Astred stood up following the boys to greet Sarah-Jane, although she was a lot slower than them.

"So, what was that? A meteor? Or a comet? Or something really cool? Please tell me it was something cool." Clyde asked.

"A body entering the Earth's atmosphere generates temperatures in excess of 1,600 degrees centigrade. No way was it something cool, Clyde." Luke said.

"Yeah, yeah. You've still got a long way to go with that humour thing, my young Padawan." Clyde told Luke.

Sarah-Jane laughed and then said, "Come on!"

"Oh no! I'm gonna need some help." Astred said.

Once she was inside, Luke, Clyde and Rani watched as Astred bum-shuffled up the staircase, "You guys are so nice(!) Honestly, the best of friends(!)" Astred said with a deadpan look on her face.

"I'm holding your leg up, so it doesn't dissolve into any more pieces!" Clyde yelled, "Very helpful." Astred said.

"Are you sure this is the best way to get up the stairs?" Rani asked.

"It's the only think that's worked so far. Remember when I tried hopping up the stairs, that pushed my recovery back 3 months. So yes, sitting down and shuffling my way up a staircase is the easiest option." Astred answered.

"I still can't believe Luke only came out with a scratch and you came out with 6 surgeries, and Tony Stark's phone number." Clyde said.

Astred moved up another step, which meant she was halfway there, and said, "It's only so he can annoy me with offers of a prosthetic limb, he still does it now and that's not even on the table anymore. Although I think Luke's stitching skills need work, not that you can see the scar he left, as I have loads in that area now."