ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Third Person

Revenge of the Slitheen 

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Hi, Sarah-Jane

"Hi, Sarah-Jane." Astred said as she walked next to Luke and Maria in the school yard, Sarah-Jane kissed Luke's cheek as a goodbye and the students around them started laughing. Astred turned around and was going to flip them off, only for Maria to bring her hand down.

After Sarah-Jane had drove off Luke asked "Why were they laughing?"

"First day and your mum's kissing you goodbye." Maria answered, Astred also answered with "They're idiots with parents who don't love them!"

"Is that bad?" Luke asked.

"Bit embarrassing. Plus she so wants you to call her mum." Maria told Luke.

"She said she didn't." Luke said to his friend.

"It's not what she said." Maria said.

Astred looked at the school building and said "For Earth that's quite fancy." 

"It's a brand-new building. There was an article about it in the paper." Luke told her.

"I wonder what's inside this new building." Astred said as she walked in front of Luke and Maria, eager to get the first day of school over and done with.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

There was an assembly that the students had to go to, which meant that the three friends could stay together a little while longer before being split off into their own classes. "I'm feeling anxious." Luke told the two girls.

"So am I." Maria said.

"But you've been to school before." Luke said.

"Not this one." Maria told him.

"Budge up." A student around their age said, Astred rolled her eyes, but once she saw that Luke and Maria were waiting for her to move, she moved across one seat.

"You new today?" The boy asked.

"Yep. Maria." Maria introduced herself.

"Clyde. New, too. Probably hang around with you till I meet cooler people." Clyde said.

"How do you do? I'm Luke Smith." Luke said as he held out his hand for Clyde to shake, Astred face palmed and whispered, "Don't do that."

"I'm Astred." Astred introduced herself to the boy as he shook Luke's hand and said "Okay, that was a joke. Now I mean it."