ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙

Third Person

Space

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred and Tony were looking at where Strange was being kept from above, Astred looked away as the glass entered Strange, his cloak then tapped Tony on the shoulder and he said, "Wow, you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?"

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." Peter said as he made his presence known by hanging upside down.

"What the..." Astred went to ask, before Peter jumped down and said, "I know what you're both gonna say."

"You should not be here." Tony told him.

"I was gonna go home." Peter told him.

"I don't wanna hear it." Tony told him.

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..." Peter said.

"And now I gotta hear it." Tony said.

"And Astred's here." Peter told him.

"She is older than you." Tony said.

"And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So, if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here." Peter added.

"You're not making this any better for yourself." Astred told him.

"What did you just say?" Tony asked.

"Told you so." Astred whispered.

"I take that back. And now, I'm here in space." Peter told him.

"Yeah, right where I didn't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through." Tony told Peter.

"No, I did think this through." Peter said.

"You could not have possibly thought this through." Astred told him.

"You can't be a friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man, if there's no neighbourhood." Peter told the two.

Astred raised an eyebrow and Peter said, "OK, that didn't really make any sense, but you know what I'm trying to say."

"Come on. We got a situation. See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan?" Tony asked.

"Aliens! The film not the word in general." Astred answered.

"Oh, yeah! I love that film, it's really old though!" Peter told her.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Tony shot a hole in the side of the ship and Squidward was shot out of the ship, they then repaired the hole and Astred jumped down and yelled, "It worked! I'm gonna admit, I thought that would fail."

Astred watched as Strange and Tony continued arguing, "I'm backup." Peter said.

"No, you're a stowaway." Astred told him.

"Both of you are. The adults are talking." Tony said to them both.

"I'm an adult!" Astred yelled.

"Barely." Tony told her.

"I'm sorry. I'm confused as to the relationship here. What are they, your wards?" Strange asked Tony.

"No." Peter answered, he then added, "I'm Peter, by the way."

"Doctor Strange." Strange said.

"Oh, you're using our made-up names. Um... I'm Spider-Man, then." Peter said.