ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

A/N I do not care about making the bridesmaid dress fit into a 00's aesthetic, as lets face it late 00's fashion was just questionable, I love that dress so much and I refuse to change it.

Third Person

The Wedding of Sarah-Jane Smith

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred was sat next to Luke in the attic as he was explaining her physics homework to her, she was only there when none of their other friends were because Eric had to be in work, something about SHIELD being corrupted and how he was unable to com...

Astred was sat next to Luke in the attic as he was explaining her physics homework to her, she was only there when none of their other friends were because Eric had to be in work, something about SHIELD being corrupted and how he was unable to come home for awhile, or until it was over. "See you later, then." Sarah-Jane told the two teens.

"Yeah, see you, Mum, have a good evening." Luke said.

"Bye Sarah-Jane, have a good time." Astred said.

"You too! Bye K-9." Sarah-Jane said.

"Enjoy your evening, Mistress." K-9 said, Sarah-Jane then left the attic and Luke and Astred stood up as the former said, "Mr Smith, I need you quickly and quietly."

"Quickly and quietly." Mr Smith said as he came out of the wall.

"She's off again." Luke spoke into his phone as he called Rani and Clyde.

"How can I help you, Luke?" Mr Smith asked.

"Activate tracking device, Mr Smith. Aerial satellite scan." Luke answered.

Astred hobbled down the steps in the attic, she no longer had to wear the boot, but she had to have a bandage on, to restrict the movement of her leg, and use a crutch when she was walking far.

"I reckon she's going on a date." Astred said.

"Like the one you went on, where your date turned out to be an alien trying to kill you." Luke said.

"Are you still mad about that? Sorry you got jealous." Astred told him.

"I wasn't jealous, you could have got hurt." Luke told her.

"No, you were mad before you even knew about the alien." Astred said.

"Oh, no. They're at it again." Clyde said as he and Rani walked into the attic.

"Shut up, Clyde. Remember the last time you mentioned their arguing." Rani told Clyde, "So, what was her story this time?" Rani then asked.

"She says she's going to a meeting at the town hall about a motorway extension." Luke answered.

"And how did you two start arguing again?" Rani then asked.

"I think she's going on a date." Astred answered.

"Ahh, that explains it." Both Clyde and Rani whispered.

"Explains what?" Astred asked.

"Mistress's exact words - 'You never know Luke, there could be a story in it.'  There has been a total of 3 arguments between Astred and Luke about what happened 3 months ago, so far that is a total of 42 arguments, Master Clyde." K-9 said.