ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝

Third Person

Revengers

『• • • ✎ • • •』

The Valkyrie forced Astred to go with her when the Hulk summoned her, "Angry girl. And another girl." The Hulk said, the Valkyrie ran up to the Hulk and started play fighting with him.

"What's going on? What are you..." The woman asked, Thor then made his presence known to her, she climbed over the Hulk and told Thor, "You're so thick-headed that you can't tell when someone's hiding all the way across the universe and wants to be left alone."

"We need to talk." Thor said.

"No, you wanna talk to me." The woman said.

"I need her to stay." Thor told the Hulk, who then picked up part of his bed frame and threw it, blocking the Valkyrie's exit.

"Fun." Astred said.

"All right. Here's the deal. I'll listen to you... till this is empty." The woman told him as she picked up a bottle of alcohol, "I'd be fast if I were you Thor, she drinks worryingly fast." Astred told the God of Thunder.

"Asgard is in danger and people are dying. We need to get back there. I need your help. Wow, she does drink quickly." Thor said.

"Finished. Bye."

"Odin is dead. Hela, the Goddess of Death, has invaded Asgard." Thor told her.

"If Hela's back, then Asgard's already lost." The Valkyrie told him.

"I'm going to stop her."

"Alone?"

"Nope. I'm putting together a team. It's me, you, Astred, and the big guy." Thor answered.

"No. No team, only Hulk!" The Hulk told Thor.

"It's me, you, and Astred." Thor corrected.

"I think it's only you and Astred." Valkyrie told him.

"I never agreed to fight. She scares me. So, it's only you." Astred told Thor.

"Wait. Just listen. The Valkyrie are legend. Elite warriors of Asgard sworn to defend the throne." Thor said as he ran infront of the Valkyrie. "I'm not getting dragged into another one of Odin's family squabbles." She told him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Thor asked.

"Your sister. Her power comes from Asgard, same as yours. When it grew beyond Odin's control she massacred everyone in the palace and tried to sieve the throne." The Valkyrie said.

"Which one?" Thor asked.

"I'm barely your sister, Thor." Astred told the God of Thunder.

"Wait, you're royalty? You said you were an orphan." The Valkyrie asked Astred.

"Well, technically. Odin's dead, and apparently my birth mothers dead. Also, Odin left me in an orphanage!" Astred yelled.

"Right, moving on... When she tried to escape her banishment, he sent the Valkyrie in to fight her back. I only survived because... Look, I already faced her once back when I believed in the throne... and it cost me everything. That's what's wrong with Asgard. The throne, the secrets, the whole golden sham." The Valkyrie told him.

"I agree." Thor told her as he grabbed onto her arm.

"Don't get familiar." Valkyrie said as she pulled out a dagger on Thor.

"I agree. That's why I turned down the throne. But this isn't about the crown. This is about the people. They're dying and they're your people, too." Thor told her.