ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

Third Person

Fight

『• • • ✎ • • •』

The bi-frost appeared to be active in the desert as a tornado like storm appeared and caused small earthquakes to hit and shake up the residents of the town

The bi-frost appeared to be active in the desert as a tornado like storm appeared and caused small earthquakes to hit and shake up the residents of the town. Eric ran out of the car, towards Astred, who had managed to jump off of Thor's shoulder as one of the humans asked "Was someone else coming?"

They walked out of the building to get a better look at what was going on, "Jane you have to leave." Thor told this Jane woman.

"What are you gonna do?" Jane asked him.

"I'm staying here." Thor answered.

"Thor's gonna fight with us." The Lockhart warrior said.

"Eric, can I punch them?" Astred asked her brother, who gently slapped her arm and whispered, "Be quiet, you can punch the Warrior's Three after they've fought mutant Iron Man."

"My friends, I'm just a man. I'll only be in the way or worse, get one of you killed. But I can help get these people to safety." Thor said.

"We'll help." Eric said as he pointed at Astred and himself, the former nodding her head and saying, "Yeah, sure. The only useful thing I've done while I've been here is annoy SHIELD, might as well try and get back in their good books."

"Well, if you're staying and you're letting a child stay, then so am I." Jane said.

"I'm 203." Astred told her.

"We'll need some time." Thor told his friends.

"You'll have it."

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Everybody out! Move it! Listen to the English girl! Move!" Astred yelled as she walked into a store.

Once everyone was out of that store she saw a mother and son running across the road, near where the mutant Iron Man creature was walking, she pushed them aside just as the blast hit one of the cars.

"Move, quickly. I'd recommend just running through the alleys. It's too big to fit anywhere else." Astred told the woman, who nodded her head and ran forward.

Astred then ran straight ahead and past Lady Sif and the Warrior's Three, "Good luck!" She yelled as she ran around the corner, out of the creatures eye sight.

Once Astred reached the others, they watched as the warriors struggled to defeat the creature, and saw how it could seem to heal itself.

"Go! Now, run!" Thor told them, Eric and Astred took off after the humans, both knowing that they were not warriors.

Before any of them could get away, the creature blew up the diner and glass hit the group as they tried to run. 

"We need to fall back. Come on." One of the Warriors told them as they walked backwards.

Thor dropped his weapon and Jane said, "Wait."

"What is he doing?" Eric asked.

"I assume, killing himself." Astred answered.

They watched as Thor walked up to the creature powered down and turned to walk away before flinging Thor across the street. Astred found it difficult to not snort at the situation, and as she did Eric placed her head in his chest, to make it seem like she was upset, which she was, but the scene was just funny to her.

"Thor." Astred whispered as she turned back, to see Thor's hammer heading towards them and the man come back to life.

"I never thought I'd be happy to see that again." Astred said as she watched the hammer beat the creature.

"Holy motherfucking shit! He did it!" Astred yelled as she jumped on Eric to hug him.

"He defeated that fucking robot!" She yelled again.

"Stop swearing." Eric told his sister.

"We must go to the Bifrost sit. I would have words with my brother. Astred and Eric, you should come too, even if only to tell my father of the good work you have done." Thor said.

"I like it on Earth." Astred said.

"You can come back, but please, come back to Asgard. I want to share the good work you have done." Thor said.

"Excuse me!" Coulson said as he got out of the car. "Walker, you were right. Norse mythology really does exist." Coulson said.

"We did tell you, quite a few times." Eric told Coulson.

"Know this, Son of Coul. You and I, we fight for the same cause, the protection of this world. From this day forward, you can count me as your ally if you return the items you have taken from Jane. And promise to never doubt my friends, Eric and Astred, or their knowledge of the universe again." Thor told Coulson.

"Stolen." Jane said.

"Borrowed." Coulson told her.

"You said appropriated before." Astred told Coulson.

"Of course, you can have your equipment back. You're gonna need it to continue your research. And, I now know not to throw these two into a mental hospital, so, yes, we will believe them." Coulson told them.

"Would you like to see the bridge we spoke of?" Thor asked Jane.

"Sure." Jane answered.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Once they were on Asgard, Astred bent over due to the immense nausea she was feeling. "I want go back to Earth!" She yelled out.

"Get him to the healing room! Leave my brother to me." Thor told them.

"Why don't we have cars on Asgard?" Astred asked as they attempted to take Heimdall to the healing room.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Are you OK?" Thor asked Astred.

"Not really." She answered, "I can't see my friends again. I have to stay here, on Asgard. I don't want to be here." Astred added.

"What if I found a way to get you back to Midgard?" Thor asked.

"Well, that would be wonderful, but not possible. So, don't get my hopes up." Astred told him.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

A/N

Yeah, im indecisive but whatever, series 2 coming up.