Chapter 11 Pregnancy

The next few days were kind of blurry I was getting married in week or so, Bella was pregnant, mrs Albi was losing her mind and josh I don't know where the fuck he disappeared to...

Bella told me that her father was a doctor and when something bad happened at home he would sink him self into work.

Which I find sad because his son is getting married and his daughter is having a child.

What surprised me the most was Andrews reaction.

The way he just grabbed his sister and wouldn't let her go, then turning to Christopher and beating the shit out of him shouting

"SHES 17! ONLY SEVENTEEN! SO YOU BETTER FUCKING STICK AROUND AND BE INVOLVED IN THIS BABY LIFE!"

Christopher was the happiest person alive now thought he wanted that baby more than anything and he was hopelessly in love with Bella.

But the most trouble was Bella she didn't think she was ready for the baby and she was thinking about abortion but Andrew told her no. that it wouldn't be a chance.

That she took the decision of un protective sex and she would have to face the conscientious.

But one way or another Bella accepted it.

She was going to have baby and we were all going to be there for her every step of the way.