Boom Town: Part 2

(Edited to fit the new storyline, friends to lovers.)

"This ship is impossible. It's superb. How do you get the outside around the inside?" Margaret asks as she looks over the TARDIS.

"Like we'd give you the secret, yeah." The Doctor says from next to {Y/N} who was working with Jack.

"I almost feel better about being defeated. I never stood a chance. This is the technology of the gods." Margaret praises.

"Don't worship us, we'd make very bad gods. Well, {Y/N} might make a good god. I wouldn't give you day's off, for starters. Jack, {Y/N} how we doing?" The Doctor says.

"This, it's top of the range. Where did you get it?" {Y/N} asks curiously as she turns around.

"Oh, I don't know. Some airlock sale?" Margaret shrugs. 

"Must've been a great big heist. It's stacked with power." Jack states matter of fact.

"But we can use it for fuel?" The Doctor questions.

"Well, it's not compatible. But it should dwindle our waiting time by about twelve hours." {Y/N} says, looking up to the Doctor as she messes with some wires.

"We'll be ready to go by morning." Jack adds.

"Then we're stuck here overnight." The Doctor says as he messes with the console.

"I'm in no hurry." Margaret sighs.

"We've got a prisoner. The police box is really a police box." Rose says in amusement making {Y/N} chuckle.

"You're not just police, though. Since you're taking me to my death, that makes you, my executioners. Each and every one of you." Margate taunts as she eyes each individual.

"Well, you deserve it." Mickey states.

"You're very quick to say so. You're very quick to soak your hands in my blood, which makes you better than me, how, exactly? Long night ahead." Margaret taunts as she takes a seat. "Let's see who can look me in the eye." She looks at each of them, Mickey tries to hold her gaze before looking away, Rose averts her eyes and the Doctor glances down at {Y/N}, who didn't look up, before he eyes Margaret for a second to then look back at the console.

«❀☆❀»

Mickey makes his way out of the TARDIS followed by Rose. The Doctor looks over the scanner and watches Rose and Mickey walk off.

"So, what's on?" Jack asks, walking over.

"Nothing, just..."

"I gather it's not always like this, having to wait. I bet you're always the first to leave, Doctor and {Y/N}. Never mind the consequences, off you go. You butchered my family and then ran for the stars, am I, right? But not this time. At last, you have consequences. How does it feel?" Margaret taunts. {Y/N} looks up from her place on the floor sadly.

"We didn't butcher them." {Y/N} says gloomily. Jack places a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Don't answer back. That's what she wants." Jack says, glaring at Margaret.

"What about you? You had an emergency teleport. You didn't zap them to safety, did you?" The Doctor says from his spot at the console.

"It only carries one. I had to fly without coordinates. I ended up on a skip in the Isle of Dogs." The Doctor and Jack laugh. "It wasn't funny." 

"Sorry. It is a bit funny." They laugh harder. Margaret looks towards {Y/N} who was sat on the floor quietly with her head down.

"Do I get a last request?" Margaret questions.