Fear Her: Part 2

{Y/N}, Rose, the Doctor and Trish enter Chloe's room. Finding her sat at the end of the bed. 

As the Doctor stands in front of her she does the Vulcan salute. Causing the Time Lords to smile.

"Nice one." {Y/N} laughs lightly as she kneels in front of the girl. Gently she places her hands on the girl's temples, causing her eyes to roll up before going slack. "There you go." {Y/N} smiles as she lays the girl down. "Now your body can rest a bit."

"I can't let her do this." Trish says nervously.

"Shush, it's okay. Trust them." Rose reassures.

"Now we can talk." The Doctor says.

"I want Chloe. Wake her up. I want Chloe."

"Who are you?" The Doctor asks.

"I want Chloe Webber."

"What've you done to my little girl?" Trish asks.

"{Y/N}, Doctor, what is it?" Rose asks.

"I'm speaking to you, the entity that is using this human child. I request parley in compliance with the Shadow Proclamation." The Doctor says firmly as he rounds the bed.

"I don't care about shadows or parleys."

"So, what is it you do care about?" {Y/N} asks, brows furrowed.

"I want my friends."

"You're lonely, I know. Identify yourself." The Doctor says softly as he crouches by the bed.

"I am one of many. I travel with my brothers and sisters. We take an endless journey. A thousand of your lifetimes. But now I am alone. I hate it. It's not fair, and I hate it."

"Name yourself!" The Doctor says.

"Isolus."

"Isolus. Of course." {Y/N} states under her breath. Her arms crossed over her chest as she listened to the two talk.

"Our journey began in the Deep Realms where we were a family." The Isolus uses Chloe's body to draw as it speaks.

"What's that?" Trish asks, looking at the drawing.

"That is the Isolus Mother, she drifts in deep space. She jettisons millions of fledgling spores. Her children." {Y/N} explains.

"The Isolus are empathic beings of intense emotions, but when they're cast off from their mother, their empathic link, their need for each other, is what sustains them." The Doctor adds.

"They need to be together. They cannot be alone." {Y/N} says softly. "They need each other."

"Our journey is long."

"The Isolus children travel, each inside a pod. They ride the heat and energy of solar tides. It takes thousands and thousands of years for them to grow up." The Doctor says.

"Thousands of years just floating through space. Poor things. Don't they go mad with boredom?" Rose asks curiously.

"We play."

"You play?" Rose asks.

"While traveling, they play games. By using their ionic power to literally create make believe worlds in which to play." {Y/N} smiles as she watches Chloe continue to draw the Isolus.

"Inflight entertainment." Rose nods.

"Helps keep them happy. While they're happy, they can feed off each other's love. Without it, they're lost. Why did you come to Earth?" The Doctor wonders.