New Earth: Part 2

Novice Hame runs off. Cassandra looks down at the Doctor and Rose, sighing. "Should have chosen the other one, something is seriously wrong with this body." Cassandra lifts the Doctor into the only spare container, leaving Rose passed out at her feet.

«❀☆❀»

"Let me out! Let me out!" The Doctor slams his fists on the door as Cassandra slowly approaches the pod.

"Aren't you lucky there was a spare? Standing room only." Cassandra giggles.

"You've stolen {Y/N}'s body." He growls.

"Over the years, I've thought of a thousand ways to kill you, Doctor. Luna too. And now, that's exactly what I've got, but except why kill the girl when I can take her body... but you on the other hand one thousand diseases. They pump the patients with a top-up every ten minutes. You've got about three minutes left. Enjoy." She smiles.

"Just let {Y/N} go, Cassandra. She has been through enough."

"I will. As soon as I've found someone as pretty, then I'll junk her with the waste. Besides something is definitely wrong with this form, there's this horribly crippling pain that keeps shooting around me." Cassandra sighs. The Doctor looks at her in concern.

"If you've hurt that body Cassandra I swear-"

"Oh, hush I haven't, it's clearly something she's been dealing with...somewhere in the chest regen. Now hushaby. It's Showtime." Cassandra sings.

"Anything we can do to help?" Jatt asks, stopping her from getting away.

"Straight to the point, Whiskers. I want money." Cassandra says from beside Chip.

"The Sisterhood is a charity. We don't give money. We only accept."

"The humans across the water pay you a fortune, and that's exactly what I need. A one-off payment, that's all I want. Oh, and perhaps a yacht. In return for which, I shall tell the city nothing of your institutional murder. Is that a deal?" Cassandra asks.

"I'm afraid not."

"I'd really advise you to think about this." Cassandra states.

"Oh, there's no need. I have to decline."

"I'll tell them, and you've no way of stopping me. You're not exactly Nuns with Guns. You're not even armed." Cassandra states matter of fact.

"Who needs arms when we have claws?" Cassandra's eyes widen slightly at the nurse's claws.

"Well, nice try. Chip? Plan B." Chip pulls a lever on a nearby wall. All the doors on that level opened, allowing the patients to escape. The Doctor exits the pod along with the patients just as Rose begins to come around.

"What've you done?" The Doctor asks as he pulls Rose up.

"Gave the system a shot of adrenaline, just to wake them up. See you!" Cassandra smiles as she and Chip run off.

"Don't touch them!" The Doctor says as he moves between the two, wanting to help the wards and needing to follow Cassandra. "Whatever you do, don't touch!" The Doctor and Rose run after Cassandra as alarms blaze around them.

The locks on all the pods explode as they run down a corridor, the pod doors opening. One of the wards scream as the four come to a stop, watching as all the pods in the compound open.

"Oh, my God." Cassandra gasps.

"What the hell have you done?" The Doctor growls.

"It wasn't me." Cassandra says exasperated.