Bad Wolf: Part 1

(Edited to fit the new storyline, friends to lovers.)

"What is it? What's happening?" The Doctor abruptly stood from the floor of a closet. He looks around in confusion before falling through a door, face planting the floor.

"Oh, my God! I don't believe it! Why'd they put you in there? They never said you two were coming." A woman rushes over to the Doctor, helping him up.

"What happened? We were..." The Doctor stumbles forward, face planting the floor again.

"Careful now. Oh! Oh, mind yourself! Oh, that's the transmat. It scrambles your head. I was sick for days. All right? So, what's your name then, sweetheart?" She asks as she helps him onto his feet again.

"The Doctor, I think. I was, er... I don't know. What happened? How?"

"You two got chosen." She smiles.

"Chosen for what?" He asks confused.

"You're a housemate. You're in the house. Isn't that brilliant?!" She laughs cheerfully. The Doctor stands straighter as he looks over the room, having no idea what's going on.

"That's not fair. We've got eviction in five minutes! I've been here for all nine weeks, I've followed the rules, I haven't had a single warning, and then them two come swanning in." The man gestures to the Doctor and the woman hunched over on the sofa.

"If they keep changing the rules, I'm going to protest, I am. You watch me, I'm going to paint the walls."

"Two?" The Doctor questions.

"You and a new girl. Suffered bad from the transmat, poor thing. She keeps being sick."

"Who else joined-" The Doctor was cut off by the sound of retching. Turning to the sound he notices the woman on the sofa.

"{Y/N}? {Y/N}!" The Doctor rushes over as she stops retching. "You're here, you're okay. Well besides the transmit aftereffects." He says pulling her into a hug.

"Oh, Doctor. You're here too, wherever here is." She says looking around the room from the Doctor's embrace.

"Would the Doctor and {Y/N} please come to the Diary Room?" The two look up at the camera before the buzz of a door is heard. {Y/N} and the Doctor look at each other before going through the door with a glowing eye on it.

Inside the room was a red plush chair that the two squeezed into.

"You are live on channel forty-four thousand. Please do not swear."

"You have got to be kidding." The Doctor mumbles in disbelief.

«TimeSkip»

The Doctor wanders around the room with his sonic attempting to unlock the doors, while {Y/N} sits on the sofa with her legs up sipping on a brew one of the housemates made her to help with the sickness. "I can't open it." The Doctor huffs as he moves over to the mirror.

"It's got a deadlock seal, ever since Big Brother five hundred and four when they all walked out. You must remember that."

"What about this?" The Doctor asks.

"Oh, that's exoglass. You'd need a nuclear bomb to get through."

"Don't tempt him." {Y/N} smirks in amusement.

"I know you're not supposed to talk about the outside world, but one of you must've been watching. Do people like me? Lynda. Lynda with a Y, not Linda with an I. She got forcibly evicted because she damaged the camera. Am I popular?" Lynda asks curiously.