Chapter 13- Crash and Burn

"What the hell?" Dream suddenly yelled. He stalked over to the setups and started frantically looking around. "How did they find him?"

"Dream, hey-" Sapnap tried, reaching his arm out towards his friend. Dream smacked it away.

"Where is he?" Dream's eyes burned into my head, and he stalked over to me. "Where did they take him?"

"Hey, calm," I said, placing a hand on his trembling shoulder. "We will find them."

"Then let's go!" He shoved past me and left the room. Sapnap glanced at me with what seemed to be remorse, and then followed his friend out the door. Bad followed.

"What the hell was that?" Puffy asked.

"His friend was kidnapped. Can you blame him?" Niki answered.

"We have to get Hannah and George back, and quickly."

~Hannah's POV~

They shoved George and I into a small black room and closed the door before I could get a good look at them.

"Shit," I groaned, sitting up on my elbows.

"How the hell did we let this happen?" George's voice came from my right.

"We're the tech geeks. That's how."

"Let's just get out of... wherever we are." We both made our way to the door, which was 100% locked. I groaned.

"Got a lock pick?"

"Nope."

"Of course." With a sigh, I banged my head on the door.

"Looks like we're gonna be here a while."

~Y/n's POV~

We all changed into our mission jumpsuits, loaded up as many weapons as we could hold, then set out for the alley.

"Shouldn't we wait until we're not in broad daylight?" Puffy asked, barely keeping up with Dream.

"They could be dead by then." I managed to get up next to Dream and walk with him.

"Listen to me," I said, "They're gonna be fine."

"Are you sure about that?" His words stung.

"No, you know we're never sure. But George and Hannah are smart. They're not gonna go down without a fight." He looked down at me for a moment, then back up to the sidewalk ahead.

"Let's pick up the pace."

We drove all the way to the alley next to the park, and piled out with our guns at the ready.

"They already know we're coming," Bad said, "so are we breaking in or blowing our way through?"

"I'd like to do as much damage as possible," Dream muttered. Puffy and Sapnap grinned at each other.

"Go for it, Puffy," I said. She flicked open her lighter.

"Finally." She and Sapnap took about a minute to rig up a device that would crack open the door, then stepped back along with the rest of us.

"Do the honors," Sapnap said. Puffy smirked before lighting the fuse. We all watched as the spark traveled up, met the device, and then a loud explosion sounded. I thought I heard Puffy whoop in excitement before we dove into the base.

We entered an extremely small room with grated steps leading down. In seemingly rehearsed order, Dream, then me, then the rest of the guys all dashed down, holding our guns up at shoulder height. We didn't say a word.