Chapter 30- Men Are Icky

Uh... THANK YOU FOR 4K VIEWS??? AND ALL THE VOTES AND STUFF??? YALL ARE INSANE THANK YOU!!!

Hannah hacked into the security cameras around the estate fairly quickly, so it was up to the rest of us to do some research about our "special guests."

"Alright, dude number one looks like an alcoholic dilf," Puffy said, causing a short burst of laughter, "and his name is Johnathan Deeves, very prim and proper. He owns a brewery- called it, by the way- in the heart of the city. Multi-millionaire, definitely a prick."

"The next three on our kill list are... triplets?" Niki said. I glanced over at her laptop to find three identical looking faces. I whistled.

"Carmen, Charity, and Carlos Clover-" I interrupted her with a snort- "are basically the biggest gold diggers of the state. They live off of daddy's money, never worked a day in their lives... why are we trying to kill such insignificant people?"

"Uh..." I flipped the file open to the profiles to see if they provided some sort of reasoning. "I've got no idea," I replied, not finding anything.

"Oh, this guy looks like the type of person to piss off the mafia," Puffy interjected, shoving her laptop screen towards me. "Terry Lane, sells, and I quote, 'automatic weapons and defense equipment.'"

"What did he do, sell LMBG a faulty bomb?" Hannah piped up from behind her set up. Puffy skimmed the profile.

"Close enough. A bunch of his products backfired, and he lost a 7.8 million dollar lawsuit for it."

"Next guy is Austin Worth, CEO of Worth Enterprise," I continued, "Oh, and he's a registered sex offender!"

"Nice, nice."

"Last but not least, we have a mother- daughter duo, Reagan and Amy Rhodes, and oh my god they're both really hot." I glanced over Puffy's shoulder.

"Damn!"

"I'd smash."

"They're gorgeous."

"Why do we have to kill them exactly?" I asked. Puffy sighed.

"The daughter killed one of LMBG's members and got away with it. The mother was a witness."

"Great, just our luck."

As the minutes passed, my headache grew stronger, as well as the overwhelming urge to throw up. I had to eventually lay back down, sweating and freezing at the same time.

"I hate getting sick," I groaned, curling into my pillow.

"Want me to go out and get you some medicine?" Niki asked, walking over and sitting down on the side of the bed.

"Maybe. I'm not sure how I'm gonna be able to go to the formal tomorrow like this."

"Alright, I'm going to the store. Anyone want anything?"

"I'll take some green tea," Hannah called.

"Could you get some snacks? I'm starving," Puffy added. Niki chuckled.

"Yeah, sure." Then she turned to me. "I'll be right back, okay?" She put a hand on my knee and rubbed back and forth with her thumb. "Hang in there." I smiled and placed my hand on top of hers.

"I love you so much," I said, Niki left with a pat to my knee and a salute to the girls.

Not even fifteen minutes later, I was up. I sprinted to the bathroom and hurled up the iced coffee from this morning and not much else. Puffy and Hannah rushed in right away, pulling my hair out of my face and rubbing my back.