put it down. || hanji x reader || SH TW!!

Request by: cserepesmuskatli
TW! S*lf H*rm is included in this chapter.
This is a serious topic and if anyone is going through this, it will get better. I promise ♥︎.
Mentions of: S^lf H@arm, kn1ves, bl0od

Hanji's POV:
Y/N and I just got into one of our biggest fights yet.

[Flashback to 1 hour ago]
3rd POV:
"Hanji, Sasha is just a friend!" "Then why the hell did she kiss your cheek?!" "Because she got really excited because I told her that there was a new restaurant that opened up in town! All the foods are 50% off!"

"I don't believe that shit."

"Why?!" "Because. Common sense. What friend would kiss another by getting excited." "Sasha! Sasha would! You know she loves food!"

"This isn't the first fine this happened. I was fine with it once, maybe twice, but not 3 times." "Hanji...?" You started backing up because Hanji started walking towards you. "H-Hanji your scaring me..."

"You choose. Sasha or me." "Hanji that isn't fair!" "Oh it's fair alright." Hanji sternly said. "I...I cant! I just can't!" Hanji raised their hand to slap you but immediately realized what they were doing. "Y-Y/N...I did t mean it-"

With that, you ran out of the room, tears streaming down your face. You dashed to your room and locked the door. "I hate it...I hate it here. My partner just tried to slap me. I cant keep this up. I need to go back."

You barricaded the door by moving the nightstand and chairs against the door. You locked the window and put painting infront of it so no one could kick it in.

You brought out a small pocket knife that you stole from the kitchen awhile ago and kept it in a secret compartment in your room. You cried even harder not wanting to do it. 1 turned into 3, 3 turned into 6 until your entire arm was covered in your blood. The knife was stained red.

You began to get dizzy when you heard a knock at the door. "Love? It's Hanji...i wanted to apologize for being so selfish and a jealous fuck. I was being a horrible partner to you. Could you ever forgive me?"

Silence...

"Love? I know your in there."

Silence...

*THUD*

"Darling? Open the door. Hey. HEY!"

Hanji attempted to kick the door in, but failed. They went around back and saw it was boarded up by paintings. They kicked as hard as they could, hard enough to give someone a concussion.

"Y-Y/N...?"

Hanji screamed on the top of their lungs and it immediately caught anyone around's attention. They immediately took off their jacket to stop the bleeding. "S-Stay with me...please...i cant loose you." "Section Commander Hanji?" Erwin said from outside the door, struggling to open it. "Oi. Four eyes. Open the hell up." Hanji moved everything as fast as they could.

"Hanji? What is the matter-" "THEM. MY PARTNER IS THE MATTER. THEY...THEY STARTED CUTTING BECAUSE OF ME. ITS ALL MY FAULT." They started sobbing in their arms.

Erwin, Levi and Hanji all transported Y/N to the ER as fast as possible .

3 hours later

Hanji was pacing back and forth outside Y/N's room.
"Hanji Zoë?" Hanji's eyes widened and stood up. "Yes! Yes that's me." "Y/N's doing fine. Good thing you got there when you did, any later and they wouldn't have survived.

Hanji's heart dropped in relief. "When can I see them?" "Now if you would like-" "Yes! Yes, take me to her now!" The nurse walked Hanji to your room and let them in.

"Y/N! Oh your okay! Thank the walls your okay! Look I'm so sorry of how i acted. I should have never done that. It's all my fault, you could have died because of me." "No..Hanji. It was me, I-" "Please my darling, save it. Save your energy, rest until you get better."

You gave Hanji a weak smile and nuzzled closer to the edge of the bed. They gently held you in their arms and you both drifted off.

"Hanji, visiting hours are over- I guess I can let it slide just this once..."

A/N: OMFG IM SO SORRY NOT NOT UPDATING SINCE LIKE APRIL, I LOST MY HUGE MOTIVE FOR WRITING AND KINDA FORGOT ABOUT MY STORIES, SCHOOL IS STARTING SOON SO ILL TRY AND UPDATE THE BEST I CAN <33333

Uhh let's see *goes to notes*
Hitch x Fem! Reader fluff :))