cuddles || pieck finger x reader

𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚢! 𝙿𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Y/N = Your name

L/N = Last Name

H/C = Hair Color

H/L = Hair Length

(SEASON 3 SPOILERS!!! It's been out and s4 is so-)

~~~Let's Begin~~~

Y/N's POV: I was sitting at my desk, doing work for Porco. Porco wanted a report on our latest attack with Zeke, Reiner, and Berthold. We successfully took out their commander, Erwin was it? Zeke was the beast titan, we almost lost Reiner, sadly, we lost Berthold and one of the survey corps members got it. My girlfriend, Pieck, was the cart titan, and did wonderfully and I was the speed titan. My titan was 4 meters tall and was extremely fast. I had helped take out their leader, Erwin or whatever, and I caught him off guard from behind and pushed him in the direction of the rock that Zeke was throwing. I heard a knock on the door and payed no attention to it. "Who are you, and what do you want." I said while still doing the report Porco asked for. "It's Pieck darling." A voice said on the other side of the door. "Come in baby." I said without looking at the door. "Darling, what are you doing? Can you at least look at me?" Pieck said while changing out of her clothes into comfortable ones. "You do know it's past midnight, darling, right? Darling...Darling!" Pieck said while coming up behind me and hugging me. "Huh...oh baby, I'm still doing the report that Porco asked for. Do you need something baby?" I said while looking at her. "Yes. I need something." "What do you need?" I asked her while putting my feather in the ink. "Cuddles and kisses. Now." She said in a demanding voice. "Baby...I can't right now...I have this report for Porco that I have to write...and...I have to finish it...now..." I trailed off because Pieck moved in closer to kiss me and I obviously kissed back. "You can finish it tomorrow. I'll tell Porco tomorrow. Can you get in bed with me now?" "Fine...get settled in bed, I'll go change." I said while getting up from my chair and I looked at Pieck and saw her already under the covers, waiting for me. I changed and got in bed with her. "Can you hold me darling...?" She said to me while cuddling into me. "Of course baby." I said and pulled her in close to me. I felt her arms go around my neck, and mine around her waist. She buried her face in my neck and I kissed her head and rested my cheek on her head. I felt her kiss my neck and I fell asleep with her in my arms.

~Time skip to the next morning~

Pieck's POV: I woke up and felt nothing around me on the bed. "Baby...? Where are you..?" I said and looked around. I saw them sitting at their desk and working on the report that Porco asked for. "Over here!" They said while still writing the report. "And I'm done...!" They said and walked out. They stuck their head back in the room. "I'll be right back baby! I have to give this to Porco and then I'll be right back!" They said and kissed my head. I smiled and flopped back down into bed, letting by my hair spread out under my head.

~Time skip to 5 minutes later cuz I'm lazy~

(Still) Pieck's POV: They walked back in and looked at me. They laid back down next to me and turned me around. I looked back at them and that started spooning with me. I cuddled back into them and they kissed my head. I kissed their hand and closed my eyes.

~~~The end~~~

A/N: Sorry I didn't update in awhile! My winter break starts today to look forward for more updates! (Also I'm probably gonna cry in s4 so- yeah-)

Next: Customer! Connie Springer x Starbucks Barista! Reader