valentine special || survery corps

𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Valentines Day Special!
These are going to be reasonably short so sorry!
They are basically head-cannons!
(ft. The warriors)
Y/N = Your Name

~~~Let's Begin~~~

Valentines Day with: Eren Jaeger
Eren bought you a BUNCH of chocolates and sweets with LOTS of flowers. It was very basic, but you really appreciate the gesture.

Valentines Day with: Mikasa Ackerman
She would take you to a picnic under a long, draping willow tree. She would kiss your face, until your face would get so red after blushing.

Valentine's Day with: Armin Arlert
He surprised you with a lot of treats during the day. It would go from a small kiss on the lips to taking you to the mall or a shop.

Valentines Day with: Jean Kirstein
He would cuddle you all day and wouldn't let you leave your arms. Literally. He brought food before you woke up and wouldn't let you get up unless you had to use the bathroom. Even then, he would back-hug you to the bathroom, wait outside, and then carry you to bed.

Valentine's Day with: Connie Springer
He would take you out to restaurants and buy you LOADS of flowers. He also would ask Sasha what to do, since he doesn't really know what to do.

Valentines Day with: Sasha Braus
She would order lots of food and watch romantic movies all day while ordering food and buying snacks.

Valentines Day with: Reiner Braun
This mf cuddles you until he got hungry or the bathroom calls. Also the cliché of chocolates and roses 🥺.

Valentines Day with: Berthold Hoover
This shy baby is like a GENIE on V-Day. You say something like: "I want a soda!" And he buys you 20. He just wants you to be happy with him 🥺.

Valentines Day with: Annie Leonhardt
Not much affection, but she bought you a custom teddy bear that had your initials and hers on the back that you slept with every night.

Valentines Day with: Ymir
This genius will spend every second with you. (except the bathroom) She even posted on scocial media about your dates, and cuddles. She tagged Reiner in like 15 to make him jealous-

Valentines Day with: Historia Reiss 🥺
THIS GODDESS IS LIKE A BILLIONAIRE ON V-DAY- It's like her wallet never goes empty- You kept questioning if her wallet was ok because of all the presents she bought you. (Cake, stuffies, chocolates, pictures, roses, etc.)

Valentines Day with: Erwin Smith
He bought you a (pet of ur choice) and you literally SHOWERED this man in hugs, kisses, and cuddles throughout the day-

Valentines Day with: Levi Ackerbutt- ACKERMAN.
No chocolates, No roses, no dates. "Dates? Chocolates? Roses? Tch. That's what weaklings give. Come one. I have something better." THIS MAN HAD TAKEN YOU STRAIGHT TO THE EIFFEL TOWER.

Valentines Day with: Hanji Zoë
The exact OPPOSITE of Levi. So many gifts, so many chocolates/sweets, so many flowers, so many cuddles- and she took you on the sweetest, most romantic date 🥺.

Valentines Day with: Nanaba
This sweetie had gotten you two a reservation at a very expensive restaurant, and the ratings were 5-star- She was the sweetest baby on Earth 🥺.

Valentines Day with: Pieck Finger
Being the stubborn self she is, she gave you too many cuddles. You two had woken up at 9:24 am, and she wouldn't let you get out of bed, and finally agreed at 3:51 pm- that entire times was cuddles.

Valentine's Day with: Porco Galliard
He pretends like he forgot, but he took you to a really pretty rose garden. He gave you a bunch of flowers, sweets, and kisses. The cutest thing ever 🥺.

Valentines Day with: Zeke Jaeger
He took the day off, and took you on a sweet date, and when you got home, you stole his glasses and ran around with them, with a blind monkey chasing you, accidentally ramming himself into things.

Valentines Day with: Colt Griece
He literally asked Falco for advice, and he said exactly this: "I have the same question for Gabi!" So they were both stumped, until he went with the cliché, and took you to a fancy restaurant, and was being TOO generous.

Valentines Day with: Beanstalk- I MEAN tall ass mf- I MEAN- you know by now who I'm talking about- (if you don't know, *ehem* IT'S YELENA. DUH.)
She wasn't too affectionate, but she let you wear her hoodies, and you two baked cupcakes, while you wore her hoodie, that was WAY too big for you.

♥︎ 𝙏 𝙃 𝙀  ♥︎  𝙀 𝙉 𝘿 ♥︎
A/N: SORRY THIS WAS SO LATE- SORRY FOR POSTING IT THIS LAYE, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!