cutie || historia reiss x reader || TW: drinking

𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚡 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Y/N = Your name

L/N = Last Name

H/C = Hair Color

H/L = Hair Length

E/C = Eye Color

F/C = Favorite Color

~~~Let's Begin~~~

No one's POV:

It was 1:00 am at night and you were in the mess hall. You had lied to Hange because she caught you 30 minutes ago. You lied and said it was water in your hands...when it was, 'adult water' (a.k.a alcohol) You had been drinking for about 15 minutes because the mission today had failed and your best friend died. Little did you know, someone had walked in the mess hall. It was your best friend, Historia. "H-hey...Y-Y/N?! What are you doing here?!" You turned around to the angelic voice.

"Huh...? Oh..Historia! I didn't see you there..!" You said while facing Historia. Your words were slurring together and kinda hard to understand. "Hey! What's wrong with you?! W-wait...what is that...? H-Have you been drinking?! Your underage! Y-your only 17!" Historia exclaimed to you while taking away the drink. "Well since the mission failed today..and my best friend died...I don't know who but someone gave me a drink and I tried it...it burned my throat at first but then, it was so good... so I drank the entire bottle..! And here I am now..."

You passed out as soon as you finished your sentence and fell into Historia's arms. "Oh! Oh god... Hey..! Hey! Wake up! Uhhh...Oh! You passed out...Ok..where should I take you..Ah! Your room! Ok here we go...!" She put your arm over her shoulder and held your other hand while helping you to your room.

Historia's POV:

I laid them down in bed and tucked them in. I was about to leave when I heard some mumbling. "Hisu...stay with me...please..." they said while holding my arm. "Eh whatever." They pulled my arm down and onto their chest?! "You know I like you a lot right? I'm probably going to forget all of this in the morning...will you remember for me Hisu...?" They said while pulling me closer to them. "Y-Y/N...you like me?!" I said. "Yea. Now will you remember for me Hisu?" They asked again. "Y-yea..I will, but won't Shadis catch us?" I asked them. "We'll wake up before he comes and wakes all the sleeping cadets"

They said to me while closing their eyes. "A-alright then..." I said while wrapping my arms around their body. "Really Hisu? You will stay with me and sleep with me?" They said to me. I just nodded and hummed. I looked at their E/C orbs one last time before they closed their eyes. I closed my eyes and we fell asleep together...

Your POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache. Geez why my head hurt? Who is on me...HISTORIA?! WHY IS SHE LAYING BESIDE ME?! I gotta ask her! "Historia...wake up...!" "Mmm...Ah! Y/N! Your awake!" She said while smiling at me. "What happened...? Why does my head hurt like hell? And why are you cuddling next to me...?" I asked her and she blushed when I said that. "Well you said that you love me...and you asked me to stay with you with for the night..." "Well I guess it's out now...I do like you..." "I thought so..." Historia said while laying her head on my head. "Then we are dating now?" I questioned and she nodded.

"Cutie"

~~~The End~~~

A/N: I FINSHIED UPDATING THIS ONE! I think I'm done! And I extended it! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Next Up: Annie Leonhart x Criminal! Reader