steal my heart || annie leonhardt x reader

𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚝 𝚡 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

F/C = Fav Color

H/L = Hair length

H/C = Hair Color

MP = Military Police

~~~Lets Start~~~

You had come to the Military Police headquarters to rob a very special artifact for the company you work for. It was called Supreme Chains. It was 12:00 am and you silently broke into the window. You were wearing a black cloak with chains in an 'X' printed on the back. The rest of your outfit was all pitch black. You were also wearing a black mask and the hood of the cloak was covering your eyes. Long story, short, No one could see any of your face. (The chains are kinda like this)

You had been working for Supreme Chains for 6 years so you were really experienced with robberies you had the award for best robber in the agency

You had been working for Supreme Chains for 6 years so you were really experienced with robberies you had the award for best robber in the agency. You were sneaking throught the hallway as silent as possible. It was so silent that you could hear a Titan 20 miles away. You had gotten the item your boss wanted, a very precious weapon. You had bagged the item and was about to make a run for it to the window, but you decided to tease the MP. You elbowed a perfectly good window and it shattered very loudly. Surprisingly, only 1 person woke up. A resonably short blond girl. Her hair was put up in a messy bun and she looked like she just woke up. No surprise to you. "Well well well...What do we have here? A member of the MP I'm assuming?" You taunted at the girl. "Put the bag down. I know what you stole. Put it down and I won't kill you." The girl said and got fighting stance.

Annie POV:

This person...They think they can escape me? No way. I'm the Annie Leonhardt. "Heh, catch me if you can!" The person said and kicked my leg hard. I jerked down and held my leg in pain because I was half asleep so I wasn't ready and my reflexes aren't the best right now. They ran away from me and I managed to run decently well even though of my leg. They were running straight very fast and then out of nowhere they made a sharp right and jumped out of a window. They waved and when they jumped out of the window, their hood flew off releasing their hair as it flew down with them. They honestly looked beautiful.

Your POV:

Shoot. My hood flew off and my cloak was flowing as I was using my ODM gear I had stolen from the Survey Corps at full speed. I turned around and jumped back into the window and grabbed the girl. "HEY! PUT. ME. DOWN. NOW." She yelled at you trying to punch you. She obviously failed and you kept zipping through the trees.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Your POV: I had arrived at HQ and brought the girl in. She kept struggling, but my grip on her was too strong. I brought her to a room and knocked her out with knock-out gas. I tied her to a chair and went to get my boss. "Ah, your awake now." I spoke to the girl. "Who is this girl, L/N and why have you brought her here." My boss spoke. "It seems we had a witness at the heist, boss." I said while walking to the girl. "Stacy, get as much info you can on this girl." I said while walking behind the girl and putting my hands on her shoulders. She flinched as my cold hands touched her bare shoulders. (Annie is wearing a white tank-top and black shorts btw) "Here we are. Annie Leonhardt, 16 years old, her birthday is March 22nd, she is 153 cm, (5"1) she weighs 54 kg (119 lbs) and she is part of the Military Police." My secretary spoke and Annie's eyes widened as her info was being spilled and was supposed to be 'classified'. "Alright then. We will examine her later and force her to not spill or she will be killed." My boss spoke. I looked down at Annie and she started tearing up. (I know it's a little ooc but please! Just go with it for the story!) My boss and his secretary left, leaving me and Annie. I knocked her out again and untied her ropes. I carried her bridal-style and used my ODM gear to return her. I stopped right outside of the window I used to break in and I woke her up. "Hey...Annie. Wake up!" Her blue eyes fluttered open meeting my E/C orbs. She slapped me. "To be fair, I deserved that. Now keep quiet. We are at the MP HQ." I said and her eyes widened. "But you kidnapped me and no your returning me?" She said while sitting up. "Yes. By the way, I think I love you." I kissed her and she didn't move  muscle. I picked her up and went back into the window and set her down. I kissed her forehead and waved.

Annie POV:

I think I'm inlove with a crminal.

~~~The End~~~

A/N: I know this was WAY ooc for Annie, but I pictured her being scared that she would die from humans and not Titans- I'M DONE UPDATING! I JUST HAVE TO REDO THE TITLES AND THEN THE BOOK IS DONE WITH IT'S UPDATES! 😁

Next Up: Levi Ackerman x Modern! Reader