newbie || mikasa ackerman x reader

𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚊 𝙰𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
edited: ❌

Y/N = Your name

L/N = Last Name

H/C = Hair Color

H/L = Hair Length

E/C = Eye Color

Y/F/N = Your Friend's Name

~Lets start the story!~

3rd Person POV:

You had been in the Survey Corps for 1 year and your best friend, Y/F/N and You had heard that there were new scouts. You and Y/F/N had gone to the ceremony where you two saw Erwin yelling. "Uhm Y/F/N,? Is he trying to make them join the survey corps, or scare the living daylight out of them-?" "Honestly, I think he is doing both" You slightly chuckled. You and Y/F/N had been quietly talking when you two caught Mikasa'a eye. She looked at you slightly making sure not to get caught, and saw you chuckling. She softly smiled, but quickly returned her gaze to Erwin.

After the whole ceremony thing, Mikasa, Eren, and Armin went to the mess hall to eat. "See guys, there that girl, that's the girl I was telling you two about." Mikasa spoke to Armin and Eren. "Her?" Eren said and pointed to you. "I think so...Well then let's go sit with her!" Armin exclaimed quietly. They walked up to you and before sitting down and introducing they heard your conversation. "Dude, if hating an 11 year old is wrong, I don't wanna be right..." you said to Y/F/N. "I know right! If it IS wrong, then what do we do about Mrs. Westloner's children?! (Idk who Mrs. Westloner is, I just made her up.) "Yea! It's not my fault that the child is a complete grunch!" (110% respect from me if you know where that is from, if you don't, I still respect you!) "Exactly- Uhm can we help you three?" Y/F/N said. You turned to them and your E/C eyes met Gray, blue, and teal eyes. "

"Uhm Hi! I'm Eren Jaeger! This is Armin Arlert and Mikasa Ackerman!" Eren said. "Ackerman? Like the Ackerman? Are you related to Captain Levi in any way? You two look IDENTICAL." Y/F/N said. "I'm not sure...maybe in some way." Mikasa calmly said. "It's probably some great great great someone." You said then Y/F/N chuckled. "Well we were wondering if we could sit here..!" Armin said. "Sure" you calmly said. "I'm Y/F/N Y/F/L/N (Your friends last name) and this is Y/N L/N!" "Yep, by the way, we have been here for a year and we are both 16." "Oh...we are all 15." Mikasa said. "Finally! We aren't the youngest!" You fist pumped the air and high-fived Y/F/N. Mikasa smiled a little and started eating her food.

~~~Time skip brought to you by Levi's broom company ~~~

Your POV:

I was walking to my room to get something before going back to the mess hall to finish eating and saw Mikasa. "Mikasa? What are you doing here?" I quietly spoke to Mikasa. "Commander Erwin said that I'm sharing a room with another girl." Mikasa said while sitting down on the bed. "I think it's you." Mikasa said to me. "Woah, yea no kidding genius"  I said sarcastically. Mikasa rolled her eyes and smiled ever so softly. "Soooo where am I sleeping? You can have the bed to yourself Mikasa" I said crossing your arms and leaning against the wall. "No...I'll sleep somewhere else, this room was originally yours." Mikasa said while standing up. "No I'm sure you can take the be-." She walked up to me and surprisingly pinned me to the wall?! "Fine then. How about we share the bed?" Mikasa whispered in my ear. "I-I- S-Sure..." I stuttered out. GEEZ YOUR EMBARRASSING Y/N!

~~~Time skip brought to you by Erwin's Eyebrows~~~

No one's POV

It was 8:30 at night and you left the messhall, heading back to your room, thinking about Mikasa and her beautiful face, perfect body, gorgeous hair, you realized that you already had a huge crush on Mikasa. You quietly whispered, making sure no one was around. "Mikasa Ackerman...I think I'm inlove with you..." little did you know that Mikasa was inches behind you listening to every word you said. You when you walked into your room, you went to the bed and flattened out the pillows when you suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and quickly turn around. You saw Mikasa's face inches away from your face. She looked up/down at you and kissed you. Your eyes widened, ut you slowly gave in. It was a soft, gentle kiss, but passionate. You could tell she really meant it. You slowly wrapped your arms around her neck. You two broke the kiss and caught your breath, still in the same position. She put her forehead on yours and whispered, " I heared what you said in the hall Y/N...I love you too...I actually have for awhile...when I saw you at the ceremony laughing with Y/F/N, I immediatly fell for you...your too cute...Will you be my girlfriend Y/N L/N? Your eyes widened at her statement. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" You exclaimed and hugged Mikasa with all your power and jumped in her arms and she immediatly picked you up in her arms with her forhead aginst yours. "Come on. Let's get to bed before Captain shorty-pants-Levi comes in here and scolds us until we are deaf." Mikasa said. You chuckled and said, "Yea I really dont't want to get an ear-full from Captain." Mikasa put you down on the bed and cuddled up next to you and held you in her arms. You hugged her waist and Mikasa kissed you head until you fell asleep with her ...

~~~THE END~~~

A/N: Andddddddd it's updated! Whadya think?