skills || armin arlert x reader

𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚡 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

F/C = Fav Color

H/L = Hair length

H/C = Hair Color

Your POV:
We were on an expedition and I was showing off, killing titans very quickly and rapidly. I had a gut feeling that someone was following me. I turned around and you saw a fairly small boy. Armin Arlert. "Can I help you?" I said while stopping on a branch. "Um you caught my eye and I wanted to ask you how did you learn to kill-" Dammit. A titan is behind him! "TITANS!" I yelled and pulled Armin out of the way and you both fell backwards off the branch and he landed on your chest. "Are you ok?" I asked him. "Yes, thanks to you!" "Now is not the time to talk about my skills or whatever. We have to focus on the tita-" You two turned around to see a blue flare. You sigh and you and Armin quickly zoom over the roofs of town and finally land back at base. You got into your nightclothes in your room and went to the mess hall to eat. "Hey! Over here!" Armin yelled at you. You sigh and walked to his table and saw two other people there. "Hey I never got your name..!" Armin said. "Y/N. Y/N L/N." "Nice to meet you Y/N! I'm-" "Armin Arlert. I know, I've seen you before." you said in a little bit of  annoyed voice. "Well...Yep that's me! This is-" "Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackerman. I know also. You three are talked about a LOT." Armin was shocked at your response, Eren's eyes widened a little and Mikasa was a little surprised. "Shocked much? Yea I can tell. All I said was your names, whats so big about that?" You said with an annoyed face and annoyed tone. "and I thought Sasha was weird with her potato and food obsession. Now I've met even weirder." Armin looked a little sad. Eren was comforting Armin from your response. him. "You've really got the nerve to say that huh?" Mikasa said. "Yea. I do. now I'm moving tables." You got up and Armin said "Wait! Please stay at this table...!" "Get lost blondie." You snapped at Armin. "Actually fight me." Mikasa went into a fighting stance. You rolled your eyes and did the same. By this time everyone was looking at you and Mikasa. Mikasa swinged a punch at you and you ducked, grabbing her leg and flipping her over your shoulder. She got back up and punched you in the face and you fell backwards but you pretended to be unconcious but when you fell backwards, you purposely kicked Mikasa in her chin with a lot of force sending her backwards into a table and hitting the table hard. You stood up and said "Yea. Fight me now." You turned around and left. As you were walking down the hall, Armin stopped you. "Hey...Um I wanted to talk.." "About what pipsqueak." you said annoyed. "I just wanna talk." You and Armin ended up Talking for the next 2 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to 2 weeks later brought to you by Armins futon~~~~~~~~~

You were sparring with Jean when you beat him, you turned around and got startled by Armin hugging you. Armin confessed his feeling to you 4 days ago and you two were dating now. He kissed your cheek. You two went to the mess hall and ate dinner, then went back to your room and cuddles for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I honestly got lazy at the end so I ended it so it's short and sweet- ya girl is lazyyyy