latte || connie springer x reader

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Y/N = Your name

L/N = Last Name

H/C = Hair Color

H/L = Hair Length

(This is a modern POV!)

~~~Let's Begin~~~

Connie's POV:
My best friend Sasha told me to come to this café. Cat Café...? Why do they call it Cat Café? I guess I'll find out myself! I walked in and...What the hell?! Why are there- ohhhhh that's why they call it Cat Café...there are cats everywhere! (Sorry if you don't like cats or are allergic!) I sat down at a table and waited for a waiter or waitress. "Hello sir! May I take your- ah! Gryffin! Sorry about that! May I take your order?" I turned to the voice and saw...oh wow...they are...stunning...aww! There's a cat around the back of their neck! That's adorable! I'm assuming that's gryffin. "Yes. Um...can I have a Vanilla Latte, 2 chocolate cake pops, 1 vanilla cake pop and 1 matcha green tea please?" I said, remembering Sasha and Jean's orders. "Of course sir! Coming right up!"

Y/N's POV: I saw a handsome boy that walked in and sat at the table that's in the section I serve in! "Ooh~ Does Y/N have a crush~" I heard from behind me. "Shut it Hanji!" I said while turning around. "Go get him~" they said then whistled. I hit Hanji with my serving tray and walked over to his table. Ok...here goes nothing! "Hello sir! May I take your- ah! Gryffin! Sorry about that! May I take your order?" Damn you Gryffin! Why jump around my neck now?! Anyway...it's kinda cute...! "Yes. Um...can I have a Vanilla Latte, 2 chocolate cake pops, 1 vanilla cake pop and 1 matcha green tea please?" He said. Of course sir! Coming right up! What's the name for the order?" I said, pulling out my notepad. "Oh, Connie." "Alright! Your order will be ready soon!" I walked back and smiled while silently fist pumping the air. I made his drinks, but another customer came up to the cashier. Hanji was in the back so I had to multi-task. "Hello Ma'am! What can I get you?" I said while running up to the counter, keeping an eye on the blender. "Hi! So my best friend is here, do you know what table he is at?" The girl in front of me said. "Well what does he look like?" I said while turning around and quickly stopping the blender. "Well his name is Connie! If you know." She said and my eyes widened. "Y-Yeah! I'm actually making his drink right now...!" I said a little uneasy. Is there something going on between them...? No...! She said 'best friend'! "Thanks! Uhm...so where is his table?" "Table 14, section 3." "Thanks!" She said to me. I walked to their table and handed them the latte and cake pops. They thanked me and left. I sighed and put my cheek in my hand. I got a text from an unknown number.

***-***-****

Hey...! Is this...Y/N?

Who are you and how did you get my number?

It's Connie...you were my server today!

Oh Connie! Yeah it's Y/N!

Would you like to get food at my favorite restaurant...?

~The End~

A/N: There is a Christmas special coming tomorrow~

Next: Christmas Special