christmas special || survey corps

𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

WELCOME TO THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!
This chapter, you will have an option! It's also a modern POV!

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
Y/I = Your Initials

Christmas with: Levi Ackerman~

Levi's POV: Aughhh...who is shaking me...huh...? "Brat...is that you..." "Yep! Wake up baby~" I sat up from bed, rubbing my eyes. I had finally gotten sleep but my beautiful Y/N had to wake me up... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS LEVIIIII~!" "What...? Oh...is that the reason why you woke me up so early." "Can't you show any other emotion other than disappoint?" They pouted and climbed into my arms. They buried their head in my chest and tucked their head under my chin. "Because that's the only emotion that survived, Brat." I held them in my arms and laid my cheek on their head. "Levi~ don't be like that~" they said and then kissed my chin. I kissed their head and rested my cheek back on their head. "Come on~ let's go downstairs! I have a surprise~" they said and looked at me. "And what is the surprise." "That will ruin the whole point of the surprise!" "I don't care. Tell me." "Then come downstairs!" They quickly climbed out of my arms and ran downstairs. I sighed and followed them.

Y/N's POV: I ran downstairs as quickly as I could and saw Levi sleepily walking down the stairs. "Ok ok! He's coming! Hide!" I whisper-yelled to everyone. I hid behind a counter and waited for Levi to flick on the lights. The lights flick in and we all jumped out and yelled. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS LEVI!" He had a shocked look on his face. "Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Erwin, Hanji, what are you all doing here." He said with an annoyed tone while leaning against the wall. "Y/N invited us here and told us to surprise you!" Hanji exclaimed beside me. I nodded vigorously and he just sighed. "Ok. Haha. You got me. Now leave. You guys can come back later." Levi said while playfully waving his hands next to him. Everyone pouted and left. I ran up to him with a hug and pulled him close to me. "Didn't you like the surprise?" "Sure. It was...pleasant." I looked at him and kissed him. He kissed back and we jumped on the couch and started cuddling.

Christmas with: Erwin Smith~

Erwin's POV: I was doing work in my office when I heard a specific knock I recognized as my gorgeous partner, Y/N. "Come in baby." I said and looked up. I was correct, there was standing, Y/N. "Erwin~ I have a surprise for you~" They said to me. "Oh and what is that?" I said and group from my chair. "Here you go!" They held out a wrapped present. Awww did they get that for me? "Baby, you didn't have to do that! Thank you baby!" I said and pulled them into a hug. I kissed their head, they jumped up and kissed my cheek. "Open it!" They said to me. "One second honey." I pulled out my phone and called my secretary, Mike. "Hey Mike? Yeah hey, can you cancel my plans and meetings for the afternoon? Yes thank you. Yeah bye. Alright baby, you wanted me to open it?" "Yes!" "Alright." I opened the present and...oh my god...it's beautiful. "Baby...oh wow...this is...I mean...wow...this is beautiful! Thank you baby!" It was a photo of me and Y/N at our Disneyland trip! "Of course baby!" They jumped up in my arms and hugged them close. "Thank you...thank you so much! What did I do to deserve you..."

Christmas with: Hanji Zoë~

Y/N's POV: I was walking down the stairs when I saw a familiar figure waiting on the couch. "Hanji?" I called out. "Baby! I got you a present~" I walked up to them and kissed their lips without hesitation. "Baby...You are the best partner I've ever had...and I wanna be with you for my WHOLE life...here is my present to you..." Hanji said while handing me a small box. Are they...no...they couldn't be. I opened the box. It was a beautiful white, leather box. They took the box from me and...OH MY GOSH.