princess || ymir x fem! reader

𝚈𝚖𝚒𝚛 𝚡 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜! 𝙵𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

Female Reader & Female Aladdin/Ymir! Start the song when '§' ☜︎ that symbol is there! ALL IDEAS ARE IN THE 2019 VERSION OF THE ALADDIN MOVIE! NO IDEA IS MINE!!!
~~~Let's Begin~~~

Y/N's POV:
"Father! I've told you before! I'm not interested in men! I like women!" "I know...but we have to find you a prince- I mean princess to marry." "Father, Syrah would make a better princess. Please! Find a princess for me to marry! Not that I even want to marry..." "Y/N...we have tried requesting some...none of them seem to be unmarried or interested in women...trust me...we are trying Y/N. Try to get some rest-" What is that?! Me, Father, my handmaiden, and some guards ran to the balcony to see what was going on.

~Time skip to after the song and to the dancing scene outside~

Ymir's POV:
As soon as the Genie hyped me up, I walked up to her. "Hey...Look I'm sorry for the whole...buying you...and the jams...and everything...so...will-" "Dance? Love to." She said to me while taking my hand and guiding me to the spot where everyone was standing around the fountain. I could hear people saying; "Is she dancing with a girl?" "Is that Princess Y/N with Princess Yvette?" Geez had no one seen two girls together? *cue the dancing scene*

Y/N's POV:
I was looking at my maps, after my handmaiden went on an evening stroll with...Princess Yvette's buddy. She's...gorgeous...but I also want to see that street girl again...*knock knock* "Come in." I said. "I'm already in princess~" I heard a voice behind me. "Don't. Move." I said while gesturing her to stop.

Ymir's POV: I saw the princess looking at her maps. I think the genie made the door knock. "Come in" "I'm already in princess~" I said while leaning against the pillar. "Don't. Move." I heard her state. I heard growling beside me and I looked down and saw a tiger growling at me. "Syrah, let's not eat the Princess Yvette today, she needs her legs for dancing." She said to me while calming the tiger. "I went to far...didn't I." I said while scratching the back on my head. "A little. Actually I'm glad your here. I can't seem to find Yuraka on any of my maps. Care to show me?" She questioned. Shit. 'Genie I need to find Yuraka' I saw the Genie on the map and held it over my face so she couldn't see my face. 'No! I need Yuraka! Not...Fantasy Land?' "Have you lost your country?" I heard her say while pulling down the map. "Well?" She questioned. "There." I nervously said and immaturely pointed randomly on her map. "Hah. I don't think so. I would've seen it by-" "There it is...!" I said while smiling proudly. "How did I not see that?" "Who needs maps anyway, sweetie-" "Sweetie...?" "Sorry, Princess. Sometimes Princess, you have to see the world from a different perspective." "What are you doing?" "You just have to see the world from a different view...I mean there is a whole world, sweetie." And I jumped off the balcony, but soon rose up, because of the carpet. "This is a..." "Magic Carpet. Do you trust me, sweetie?" "Do I..." "Trust me?" "Yes..." She took my hand and climbed onto the carpet, clinging to my arm.

<Play the song because I forgot the symbol 😅>

Ymir: I can show you the world...
Shining, Shimmering, Splendid!
Tell me Princess, now when did you last let your heart decide...
I can open your eyes...take you wonder by wonder~ Over sideways, and under on a magic carpet ride!
A whole new world~! A new fantastic point of view! No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming...
Y/N: A whole new world~! A dazzling place I've never knew~! But when I'm way up here, is crystal clear, that now I'm in a whole new world with you~
Ymir: Now I'm in a whole new world with you~
Y/N: Unbelievable skies...indescribable feelings! Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling, through an endless diamond sky~!
A whole new world~!
Ymir (Over lapping): Don't you dare close your eyes
Y/N: A hundred thousand things to see!
Ymir (Over lapping): Hold your breath it gets better~!
I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far, I can't go back to where I used to be, every turn a surprise~
Ymir: A whole new world~ with new horizons to pursue~
Y/N (Over lapping): Every moment, red letter~
Both: I'll chase them anywhere! There's time to spare! Let me share this whole new world with you~
Ymir: A whole new world...
Y/N: A whole new world...
Ymir: That where we'll be...
Y/N: That's where we'll be...
Ymir: A thrilling chase...
Y/N: A wondrous place...
Both: For you and me...~

Ymir's POV: We went back to the palace, after she almost caught my lie, of being 'Princess Yvette of Yuraka!' The carpet pushed me closer and we shared a tender kiss... "Goodnight, Sweetie..." I whispered and kissed her cheek. "Goodnight, Yvette..." I saw her cheeks tint pink, and she turned around and walked to her bed. "Yes..." I sighed while falling back onto the carpet, in a comfortable position.

~𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱~

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! I personally had a LOT of fun writing this, and I know I already did Ymir, but I feel like Aladdin would suit her the best...but that's just me! This was the special chapter I was talking about! Sorry that the timing on the dance video was off, it was the only one that would work lol. Anyway I love you all!

Next Up: Yandere! Rico Brezenska