autograph || reiner braun x reader

𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚗 𝚡 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
Y/A = Your Autograph
S/N = Stage Name

(The song and photos don't belong to me!)

~~~Let's Begin~~~

3rd Person POV:

"Y/N? There is 7 minutes until showtime! Are you ready?" "Almost. I just need to put on my earrings." "Alright! Just be ready!" "Mhm..." Your secretary said while writing something in her clip board.
(This is your outfit; Female, Male & Enby)

Y/N's POV:As soon as I got on stage, all the fans started cheering

Y/N's POV:
As soon as I got on stage, all the fans started cheering. I heard a lot of 'Y/N!', my stage name 'S/N!' Or people chanting; 'Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!' I put a big smile on my face and gave a big wave. "Hello Tokyo! How are you!" I yelled while giving a closed eye smile. I heard 'good!' 'I love you Y/N!' "Are you guys ready!" I yelled into the mic and all of the crowd cheered for me. "Well here we go!" My hit song in the album; Maria.

(Time skip to the end of the concert.)

Y/N's POV:
I sat down at the fan sign desk, and I saw fans starting to file into the room, cheering for me. There were pictures of me being taken, and fans cheering. "Ok, the fan sign will begin! No up close pictures, gifts must be appropriate or they will be confiscated,   and be respectful!" My manager said to the audience. Fans started lining up, and I saw a very handsome blonde boy with his friends. I lightly blushed, and started greeting the fans, and signing their posters, albums, and photo cards. I saw the blonde boy with his friends up next, so the tall boy with very dark hair was first, then a short girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, and then...him...god he is so attractive. "Hi! How are you!" I said while giving him a closed eye smile. "Hi, I'm good! How about you?" "I'm doing very well! Thanks for asking! Do you have any items you want signed?" I questioned. "Actually, just this album. I've actually never been and listened to your music, but I really like it!" He said and handed me the album. I grabbed a VIP backstage pass from under the desk and quickly slipped it in the album without him noticing. His gaze was so hypnotizing that I could get lost in his eyes. "So what's your name?" I asked. "Oh I'm Reiner. Reiner Braun. I came with my friends that were ahead of me, Berthold and Annie." I smiled and quickly did a Y/A which was my classic autograph. He walked off and other fans lined up. One other fan handed me a bunny hat with floppy, controllable ears, another fan handed me a drawing of me that was super realistic.

(Time skip to after the fan sign)

Reiner's POV:
I was walking with Berthold and Annie, when I opened the album, I saw a VIP pass, signed by Y/N. "Uhh guys? Did you get VIP backstage passes?" I asked my friends. "No, why? Did you get one?" Berthold asked me, and I nodded. "Damn! Lucky!" Berthold said to me while looking at Annie. "Well I think you should go." Annie said while inspecting the pass. I just nodded and left to follow the directions. "Ah! There you are!" I saw Y/N's secretary and she dragged me along to her dressing room. "Riley? Did you find him- Oh there you are!" Y/N exclaimed while walking to me. "Uhm...did you want to see me? I questioned awkwardly. "Yeah...uhm would you like to come to my next concert with your friends?" They asked while holding three tickets to their next concert in Germany. "A-Are you sure...? I mean it's really not necessary!" I said while scratching the back of my neck. They nodded and handed the tickets to me. "Ok! That was all...! Have a nice day...Reiner?" They said while waking back to their couch in their dressing room. "Y-Yeah! Well thank you! I appreciate it!" I said while their secretary escorted me out. Man it was a good idea to let Berthold to drag me along to their concert. They are so attractive too. Well of course they are. Well off to Germany with Berthold and Annie!

~The End~

A/N: I'm actually really falling for Reiner so now my favorite boys in AOT are now Armin and Reiner 🥺

Next: Armin x Librarian! Reader