big cuddles || annie leaonhardt x reader

𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚝 𝚡 𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚢! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

This is a request by s1mpingforymir ! I hope you like it!
Request: Annie x Chubby! Reader, Fluff
Y/N = Your Name
~~~*cue mario* Here we go!~~~

Y/N's POV:
I looked into the mirror, squishing my chub and tears started to form in my eyes, and just then, Annie walked in. My girlfriend of 6 years.

"Sweetie, I got some movies, do you want to- Sweetie, why are you crying?" She walked up to me, wiping my tears.

I didn't even notice I was crying, but she pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged her back and stopped crying.

"Are you feeling insecure again?"

I nodded and she started to rub my back, and pulled me downstairs, to the couch. She extended the couch recliners, and got blankets and popcorn. "I got movies for us to watch."

"Annie?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think I'm fat?"

She looked at me, and her eyes quickly saddened. "Baby, your perfect. Your not fat, your chubby. And that is the cutest thing ever." She said, and laid on my chest, kissing my chub. I smiled and she turned in the TV.

Halfway through the movie, I got a text. "Annie, why did you text me? I'm sitting right next to you!" "Just watch the video I sent to you." "After the movie." She nodded.

The movie ended, and Annie had fallen asleep in my chest. I clicked the link of the video, and started to watch the video.

The video ended, and I felt so loved. She really knows me too well. I started to stroke Annie's hair, and took it out of the bun it was in.

After about two hours, I felt woke up to soft kisses on my cheek, and Annie was responsible for it. I gently kissed her head, and she started to kiss my face.

From my forehead, to my cheeks, to my nose, to my lips, to my jaw, to my ear, to my chest, to my stomach.

I turned a light pink, and lazily got off the couch. "Baby? Where did you put (Your preferred food)?" "In the (Fridge or Pantry)." "Thanks!" I grabbed it and sat on the couch, Annie wrapping her arms around me, and kissing my cheek.

She reached to grab the (Preffered Food) and I pulled it away, grabbing a piece, and feeding it to her instead.

The corners of her lips perked up, and kissed my cheek while messing up my hair. I kissed her, and she started to put her hair up, but I stopped her.

"No. You look good with your hair down!" "Fine. Just for you." She kissed me and we started to kiss more passionately until we were out of breath.

We looked into each other's eyes, and she surprised me with a kiss on the nose. I smiled and she smiled at me.

"Annie?"

"Mhm?"

"Can I lay on your abs?"

"Sure."

• T H E • E N D •
Next up: Request by: 1sadscout