cuddles || hanji zoë x reader

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒 𝚉𝚘𝚎̈ 𝚡 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
edited: ❌

Y/N = Your Name

H/C = Hair Color

H/L = Hair Length

E/C = Eye Color

Y/H = Your Height

L/N/N: Levi's Nickname (for you)

Little Authors note: Hello! So this is my first story so bare with me, I chose Hanji because I really love her! I consider Hanji as a female but anyway, here we go with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hanji's POV:
I was cuddling in bed with my partner, Y/N. I've been dating Y/N for about... 3 years and 2 months. They were asleep in my arms. I was playing with their H/L, H/C hair. They were Y/H compared to me so I loved holding them! They are always so warm and cozy! It was 12:00 am and I couldn't sleep. I'm so bored and I wanted to talk to them but I didn't want to wake them up. I just sighed and continued to play with their hair. They were sound asleep in my arms, then they turned around in their sleep so now their back was facing me. I didn't mind so I just hugged them from the back and gently kissed their head. "I'm so bored...maybe I should wake my little cute baby up...but what if they get mad at me and doesn't want cuddles? I don't know anymore..." "Babe...shhhh go to sleep, your talking is waking me up..." They said tiredly while yawning. "I'm so sorry baby! Uhm...can I ask you something..?" I said unsurely "Sure Hanji! Anything! Go ahead!" They exclaimed while smiling up at me. I smiled back and sighed out. "Can you hold me..? I want you to hold me and stroke my hair!" I said while pouting. "Aww baby! Your cute!" They ruffled my messy hair and held me super close to them. "Thank you baby!" I nuzzled my face in their neck and gently kissed their neck. I felt them kiss my head and rest their cheek on my head.

{Time skip brought to you by Hanji's horrible vision}

Your POV:
I woke up and looked down at Hanji. Aww she looks so cute! "Morning baby...can we stay like this and cuddle for awhile?" Before I could even START my sentence, a deep voice spoke from the door. "Shitty glasses. Wake up. Oh. L/N/N. Your here." He said while crossing his arms. "Yes. I am. I sleep with Hanji every night. How do you not see me?" I said while propping myself up on my elbow. "Tch. I don't care. Just get your lazy asses out of bed. Y/N, stable duty. Shitty glasses, Eren needs to talk to you." "Fineeeeeeee" Hanji groaned out in my arms.

A/N: Hi guys! I just finished updating this! A lot better, right? Eh, anyway I like it a LOT more now and this was my first story- ;-; Anyway, look at the stories because they are MAJORLY updated!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~