Double sided

I am a contradiction. I am two opposing sides conjoined into one. I am an oxymoron; the juxtaposition of differing ideas. I am an idiom from the wrong language. I am irony, I am hypocrisy. I am a paradox, a conflict, an incongruence. I am a metaphor that does not work. I am a malaphor. I am a lie, an untruth, the epitome of wrong. I am high and low, hot and cold, back and forth, everywhere and nowhere, past and future, here and there, one and none. I am cold sweats, midnight sun, bittersweet, cruel kindness, even odds, intense apathy, joyful sadness, old news. I am a minor crisis, the only choice, a dull roar, a definite maybe, the larger half, a lead balloon, the living dead, a loud whisper, a minor miracle, a sad smile, a silent scream. I am broken sleep schedules, a misunderstanding, the wrong response to a question, the wrinkles on a young forehead, a double negative, a conspiracy theory, the two wrongs to make a right. I am this and yet that. Real and fake. I am orderly chaos. I am rounded edges and mismatched socks. I am night and day, sun and moon, yin and yang. I am the surpassing of never met expectations. I am a life worth living and a death worth dying and the price one pays for both. I am corrupted power and generous benevolence. I am a healed wound that still hurts. I am a work published unfinished. I am gone but still here. I am missing but I was never there. I am the beginning of an end and the end of a beginning. I am nobody. I am nothing. Only everyone, only everything.