PART TWO: The Adjustment Period

Author's Note: Hey everyone, thank you so so much for the comments. I have to say I greatly enjoyed all of your freak outs. One thing you should know about me, I can write the fluff stuff but I'm prone to doing angst. I like to think of it as angst with a reasoning. This chapter is like feels like the Part Two of the story because now we deal with them trying to find their way back to each other. In all of this, you'll always know that they're still madly in love with each other, it's just outside forces made it harder for them to be together (EDWARD). So now it's all about things unraveling and the truth coming out, Sean and Ariana dealing with their feelings.

****

PART TWO

****

I live the life I deserve, bless
Fuck a vacay I feel better at work
I mean whatever it's worth
I give whatever I'm worth
For my **** who gonna go to Hell and back for me
I'mma give em Heaven on Earth for a hell of a check

[New York City]

Silence in the room spoke louder than any noise could. Sitting by himself with a glass of ciroc in hand as he looked on at the clock, Sean moved forward in his seat as he finished his drink. Looking on to see the clock hit midnight, Sean quickly got up from his seat, putting his hoodie on as he headed for the door. Making his way down the hall, Sean lead the way as Zeno followed him with his camera recording as the music bumped louder as he got closer to the stage. Directed by security into the packed club, Sean ran towards the stage to grab the mic.

“Put your mothafucking hands up if you copped that Dark Sky Paradise tonight” Sean spoke into the mic as the crowd roared “If you got love me, I got love for you. Let’s turn this shit up, turn this shit out” he said as the beat got louder as he began to perform.

Yeah whichever come first
Blessings on blessings on blessings
Look at my life man thats lessons on lessons on lessons
I treat the beat like its a reverend
I tell the truth like father forgive me these are all my confessions
Man this wasn't luck it was destined

[Paris]

Waving on at the fans, Ariana blew a kisses to a few the fans as she was ushered towards the waiting car. See the car rock back and forth, Ariana could feel the mayhem that her fans were creating around her and it was becoming surreal how amazing this all was. Opening the door for her, Ariana thanked her security team as she and her team got in the car. Getting the go ahead to pull off, the driver made his way through the crowd of people that was storming the car. Trying to take in the fans love, Ariana could hear Sean’s song playing on the radio and in that moment in only tugged on the heartbreak that she still felt. Not wanting to be overly emotional, Ariana maintained her demeanor so that no one else caught on to what she was feeling in that moment.

I done lost homies who been with me since Ed, Edd, and Eddy
Who flip like confetti and then when you back they back to call you dog
That shit get get petty, bitch don't give no dap to me nigga
Funny thing about talkin' behind my back
Is that it just keep comin' back to me ****
Was all for a sec now its back to me ****
You mad at me, this ain't what I want man this what it had to be