PART THREE: I'm Back, or At Least I'm Trying to Be

***THIS IS STILL A SEANIANA STORY***

Author's Note: The title of this story pretty much implies my intent. I appreciate all the encouragement and personal attachments to the story, truly resonated with me and gave me something to think about. I will say that one thing really irked me that truly helped me realize that I had to get back to writing the story. RJLAYA_, I think you may know what that one thing was as we've talked. I do this for the you guys that stay loyal and don't switch up at any point.

****

Clenching on tight to her pillow, Ariana felt herself slowly begin to awaken. Not wanting to open her eyes, Ariana kept her focus on keeping her eyes close as she wanted to prove to herself that she could sleep. Feeling herself force more and more, Ariana reluctantly felt herself slip into a bit of a slumber. In that moment, Ariana would hear the voice come in before the echo of the gun shot rang loudly. Quickly sitting up, Ariana felt her breathing become more rapid than ever as she broke out in a cold sweat. Realizing that it was daytime, Ariana looked around nervously before she finally came to the realization. Reaching in her drawer, Ariana pulled out the prescription bottle that the doctor had prescribed to her.

[Flashback]

Nodding in agreement, Ariana took a moment to avoid eye contact with her doctor. Knowing the magnitude of this decision, Ariana wanted to do everything she could to normalize what she was agreeing to do. Feeling his look upon her, Ariana finally looked up to face her doctor, looking him in the eyes.

"Are you sure about taking this?" The doctor asked

"Serious as ever" Ariana quickly replied "I want the pills. You've diagnosed me as dealing with depression, well I want them" she told him

"Yes, you've gone through a lot these past couple of months with losing..." The doctor began to say

"I know" Ariana sighed

"....let me refer you to a therapist. Someone that you can talk to about this..." The doctor began to say

"I have family. I have friends.....Sean.....I don't need anyone else to talk to about this" Ariana replied "I'm aware of everything, I just need these pills. I need something" she said as her eyes became watery

"I want you to try your hardest to avoid take these. I can't say that you will remain the same after taking these, but I want you to avoid these as long as possible because once you do....I'm not sure you'll be able to control who you'll become altered into" The doctor as the doctor wrote the script before handing it over towards her. Looking on at the paper, Ariana took into account what her doctor was saying.

[End of Flashback]

Looking on at the pills, Ariana contemplated over and over in her head. Feeling the lingering pain that lurked inside her heart, Ariana felt her eyes water as she felt like these pills were her only source of release from the pain she felt. Taking this as serious as she's ever taken anything, Ariana wiped away a tear before opening up the bottle, trying to pump herself up to follow through. Before Ariana could proceed to grab a pill, Ariana was torn away from the sounds of her cell phone going off. Grabbing her phone, Ariana looked on to see that it was Sean calling and felt like this was devine intervention at its finest.