Say Hello to My Little Friend

Author's Note: Thank you all for the comments, I greatly appreciate them. Just want to make sure that you guys know that this story is complete fiction, none is true or will be true. This is all for the sake of drama. I know you guys are aware of this stuff, but I just want to be sure to write this just in case.

For An Update:

100 Reads

10 Comments

****

[WARNING!!! ADULT MATERIAL]

The music glared loudly in her ear as she walked through the darkness of the club, Ariana was eager to get to their meeting point. Stopping short to see Sasha and Fredo coming towards her, Ariana waited for her friends as they all moved together in a bunch. Making it to the side hallway of the club, Ariana scanned the halls in search of him as she was sure that he should’ve made it by now. Pausing in that moment, Ariana felt her heart begin to race as her level of panic heightened with each moment that she didn’t see him. Just as she slowly began to unravel, Ariana’s ears were plagued with sounds of screams from within the club and like a stampede of lions, people rushed and screamed, causing Ariana to instantly go into a level of freight she couldn’t imagine.

“Sean” Ariana said as she rushed towards the door that lead back inside “Sean!!!” she screamed out

***

[48 Hours Early]

I know you got all dressed up for the club
Waiting on them to come pick you up
Baby, when I saw ya walking out the door
I just knew ya needed something more
Now whip it straight back to the crib
Finna give you something that you won't forget

Stepping into the mist coming from within the shower, Ariana slowly emerged herself into the warmth of the water. Feeling the water run over her body in such a soothing manner, Ariana could feel the tension that was built up in from rehearsal begin to release. Running her hand through her hair, Sean stepped in the shower to see how relaxed she was becoming and he could’ve sworn it was looking like she stepped out the warm seas of tropical beach with how cool she was looking. Wrapping his arm around her waist from behind, Sean walked towards her so that their bodies were pressed against each other as he kissed the sides of her neck, causing her to let out a soft little giggle. If there was anything he adored most, it was her and any moment alone, Sean always wanted to show her his love.

Baby, I just wanna get you out them clothes
I just wanna see you dance in

Resting her head back on his shoulder, Ariana was becoming perfectly content with being in his embrace. The tenderness of his kisses that pressed against her neck, Ariana felt as if his lips were massaging away all the stress and tension that was building up in her over the past few days. Feeling Sean’s hands slowly wander over your calves, kneading them and working the soap into the skin. Coming over her knees and up onto her thighs, Ariana feels a sensation building deep inside, the peak of which is still a long way off, but she can already feel it stirring as she bites down on her lip, enjoying the sensual feeling of his hands. Knowing that he had her full attention, Sean slowly eased his hand inside the entry point before he began to moving firmly up and down causing her to release a moan.

Slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, baby
In slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, stay here
In slow motion