PART THREE: Sad Girl

Author's Note: Hey guys, glad to be back. Thank you all for the comments and feedback. They are greatly appreciated. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

For An Update:

100 Reads

10 Comments

Twitter hash: #PARTTHREE

****

[E! News]

Terrence J: The Billboard Music Awards was nothing short of a star studded affair. Some of music's brightest stars came and showed out. The performances were crazy, the outfits were fabolous. Everything you'd expect but even better this year.

Julianna: And then there are the awards. Taylor got a few, Beyonce of course, but none bigger than the five awards that Big Sean took home. Winning every award he was nominated for.

Terrence J: Yes, and it only seems to be a brighter future for the rapper. With more award nominations on the horizon for Dark Sky Paradise, his work with BAPE, and talks of a new animated series. Big Sean must be feeling on top of the world right now.

You win some and lose some, I heard that my whole life

I heard that my whole life, but that doesn't make it right

(Okay, you got ahead tonight)

Man, that doesn't make it right

How do you sleep at night?

Turning on the light into the bathroom, Ariana squinted at the sudden bright light. Making her way into the bathroom, Ariana looked on at herself in the mirror to see the beads of sweat that was on her face. Waking up from another nightmare, Ariana was finding that sleep wasn't something that she was afforded to have at night. Turning the water on, Ariana leaned down to splash the water on her face as she took a moment to settle her thoughts that were flooding her at this point. Closing her eyes, Ariana could still replay the scene of her father's funeral vividly in her mind.

[Flashback]

The media had their frenzy, playing it up for what it was, a family tragedy. Standing beside her, Sean was unable to read her as it had been the hardest thing to do with her emotions being shut off completely. Concealed with dark shades, Ariana blocked out the world and potentially every emotion in her. Feeling more alone than ever, Ariana stood amongst the people she loved, but still felt alone as she looked on at the casket of her father's body concealed inside.

[End of Flashback]

Finding her breathing become a bit erractic, Ariana began to fan herself profusely as the feeling of being overwhelmed got to her. Falling to her knees, Ariana brought her knees up to her chest as she tried to weather the storm she was going through but had no idea of how to avoid it. Hearing the sounds of tears coming from within the bathroom, Joan entered the bathroom to see Ariana crying and shaking uncontrollably.