Seal Me With a Kiss (The New York Trip- Part Two)

Wanted to release this chapter since I had it on my desktop and almost deleted it. Hope you enjoy it.

For update:

100 reads

10 comments

**** 

I ain't gon' lie
If I just got one chance
With you tonight
Then baby we would dance
Until it's light
Romance is in the plans

Putting her hands back, Sean’s kisses trailed from her neck as the original starting point but began to go further south. Smiling on as he paid special attention to the mounds that were her breasts on the way, Ariana bit her lip as she knew what this journey would entail. Feeling the warmth of his kiss against her abdomen, Ariana let one hand break away as she caresses the top his head as he got lower. Her breathing began to get heavier as he finally landed on desired location. Pressing her head deep into the pillow, Ariana whimpered with pleasure as he was relentless with the wonders his tongue could provide.

Look at you over there
You know how to make me go
Wild, Wild, Wild,
W-Wild, Wild, Wild
Wanna do something that makes me crazy
Oh I want you right
Now, Now, Now
N-Now, Now Now

Wrapped in a sea of blankets, Ariana and Sean found themselves up in the early hours of the morning. Bringing her hand up to her mouth, Ariana laughed hysterically along with Sean as he continued to tell her about his adventures. Seeing how hard Ariana was laughing, Sean was only encouraged to laugh as hard as he informed her. What always made Ariana laugh was how in character Sean got for his storytelling of situations, it almost made her feel like she were there with him during the craziness. Trying to catch his breath from laughing so hard, Ariana’s laughter persisted making it hard for him to stop his. Falling back onto the foot of the bed, Ariana hid her face with a pillow while Sean smiled on at her and how ridiculously cute she was.

Take me, Love me with your lips,
Baby, Seal me with a kiss
W-W-W-With a kiss
Seal me with a kiss
W-W-W-With a kiss
Seal me with a kiss

Breaking away from his kiss, Ariana let her neck go back as Sean began to kiss her neck. Sure that he was going to leave his mark in some way, Ariana pushed off the amount of make up she’d have to use to conceal it for the morning. Grinding against him, Sean assisted her in her motions as he grinded against her. With his back up against the headboard and Ariana straddling him, Ariana moaned out in pleasure as he continued his assault on her body in the sense of pleasure. Taking his attention away from her lips, Ariana captured his mouth with hers as she kissed him fiercely and passionately.

Look at you sexy coo,
Read my mind I want us to go
Down, Down, Down
D-Down, Down, Down

Each checking their own luggage and bags, Sean tossed a granola bar into the pile of food that they were trying to accumulate. With room service not on clock this early in the morning, Sean and Ariana had to fend for themselves as far as food was concerned. Finding a few of her vegan chocolate bars in her luggage, Ariana quickly became excited with the treasure that she had found for them. Jumping up and down with excitement, Sean’s eyes lit up as he pulled her in for a hug. Kissing him once more as she jumped, Ariana slowly lost her excitement for the candy bars that she had found as he interest was shifting towards the kiss that she was sharing with him. What was supposed to be a kiss of appreciation between the two, Sean and Ariana began to realize that it was becoming intense. Letting the candy bars fall out of her hands, Sean tugged at the blanket that was wrapped around her naked body before it fell to the floor while she did the same to his until they were both naked and falling back onto the bed.