PART TWO: Unrest In Peace

Author's Note: Thank you all for the feedback. It was quite interesting to read how scared you guys are, but I appreciate the feedback so much. I try to do a bit of private messaging to some of you to pick your brains, but I always love to read the interesting reactions. To state an answer to a question I got over the weekend, just in case others may be wondering, I am 25 years old. So for those wondering my age, there you go. I hope you enjoy this chapter. It will most likely be 5 days until I can update again because of thesis papers that I have to write for finals I have for my Bachelor's degree.

****

[Paris, France]

Slipping into his briefs, Sean pushed the covers back on the bed as he reached for his phone. Looking back to see Ariana fast asleep, Sean turned around to get a better view of her resting so peacefully. Getting out of the bed, Sean walked towards the sliding door as he opened it up to step out onto the balcony. Getting a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower, Sean took a moment to just exhale as he knew that it was moments like this that he knew he was blessed. Leaning on the rail, Sean stood in silence for a moment as he was able to think over the latest revelations in his head. Massaging his forehead, Sean hated the position that Edward constantly put him in with his relationship with Ariana.

[Flashback]

Hearing the roar of the crowd as they finished up their final set, Sean waved to the crowd before the lights went down. Sweat dripped from his face as he made his way off the stage behind Kanye, Sean quickly grabbed the towel that the stage hand offered up to him. With Zeno’s last words ringing loudly in his head, Sean was finally put back into the reality that he hated the most in dealing with Edward. Giving a quick embrace to Ariana, Sean gave her a quick kiss as he listened to her praise of him. Wanting to enjoy the love he was getting from his girl, Sean felt as if there was something preventing him from doing so.

“Zeno, can I see the shots you took tonight?” Sean asked as he looked over at Zeno in the corner of the room, looking through his camera “Baby, I’ll be right back. I have to get these shots off to foundation for our February issue…” he began to explain

“Yeah, no. I get it” Ariana said as she didn’t need any explanation from him before she gave him a quick kiss “You were amazing tonight” she smiled on at him before she gave a quick tug to his shirt before she walked over towards where Nicole was. Motioning for Zeno to follow him, Sean and him headed down the hall to where they were alone.

“Are you sure about you heard? You can’t be wrong about this Zeno!?! You can’t be wrong about this one” Sean pressured his friend

“I’m positive. Tone had this tech guy look into it, it all checked out the way that guy said” Zeno told him as he could see the clear frustration in Sean’s face

“Dammit!” Sean yelled as he punched the wall

“What are you going to do?” Zeno asked as he gave Sean a moment

“I don’t have much of an option, I have to tell Ari” Sean replied as he leaned up against the wall “I have to tell Ari that her dad has been helping Ghost all along” he said