Chapter 6 - He's cute!

Chapter 6

So I was unpacking my stuff and I saw a lingerie in my luggage. I remember Selena helping me put my stuff and prepare for the flight in a rush hour.

Shit! Harry saw it and I just gazed at him with my wide eyes.

It's freaking leather!

Leather out of all fabrics!

"Never thought you're the type to wear one of those, huh?" Harry teases. I rolled my eyes.

"It's Selena who packed these. Not me, okay?"

"Oh, Lesbian affair." Harry smirks.

"Says the guy who had an affair with one of his bandmates." Yes! One point for me!

"Whatever you say, Miss Taylor."

"I will take a bath now, cause two days in 35 thousand feet above the ground is definitely exhausting." I stink.

"Can I join you?" Harry teases with a hint of excitement in his eyes.

I slapped Harry with all my strength and guess what? He fell on top of me.

Luckiest girl in the world, right there. Where's the knife in this suite?

"I'm gonna take a shower now!" I pushed him away from me before sprinting the hell out of the room.

"Take your time, Miss Swift." He winks at me and I think I died a bit.

I rolled my eyes at him and he grins.

He does nothing but grin. How annoyin.

As I'm in the bathroom for few minutes, I had a fight with my inner self. What am I supposed to do right now? I closed my eyes and try to think but nothing is popping out of my head.

After I came out of the bathroom, I layed down on the bed reminscing every word that Harry said to me awhile ago.

I bet I look ridiculous with my weird grin.

Ah, I'm known for that.

Harry went out from the other bathroom
in the dining area. I closed the door of the room before putting my clothes on.

I opened the door and he captured my gaze.

I'm enjoying the view right now. The combination of him having a towel wrapped around his waist and his wet curly hair is
perfect.

He's blocking the television and I definitely saw his abs. I'm shocked. And I have these weird mixed-up emotions and I don't know what to feel and what to say. I stare at him for awhile and he turns around.

***

Omg, This is it!!! The most intense chapter, I think, is Chapter 7!!! I'll be uploading it sooner or later. Hope you enjoy!!

Credits to some people who gave some parts:

Kat-Kat (my seatmate)

Charrisse (MY bestfriend and seatmate)

Copyrights to Chantannah.

Don't foget to Vote/Share/Be a Fan/Comment. :)

***