Chapter 38 - Take me to paradise

A/N:

I miss Hallie :((((((((((( I miss our talks and laughters and all. I miss her so much :(((((((((( I know I'm being dramatic and all but I guess you've been here also. This chapter would be kinda weird. BWAHAHAHAA. So enjoy the chapter but I promise, the next chapter would be better cause it will really reveal alot of stuff *inserts mischievous smirk* ;)

-x-x-x

Taylor's P.O.V

*(Hi....)*

Chapter 38

I CANNOT BELIEVE MY OWN BESTFRIEND WHOM I TREATED LIKE MY OWN SISTER WOULD SAY THOSE HARSH WORDS TO ME. I was beginning to get worried because of Cara's little crazy brain that can do so much itself. I can tell she's a psychopath or maybe a psychopath killer too.

What the hell are you thinking? You really think she can be what you absolutely imagined? I bet I'll have some nightmares about getting killed, raped or maybe being eaten by that whore.

Selena called me a whore. She didn't really called me that kind of word but I can still feel that she really wanted to say that.

She believed Cara's lies. She poisoned her and told her every bit of lies and rumors about me. That girl is really a lunatic. She needs to be put somewhere else so I wouldn't smack her and beat the living shit out of her.

I realized I'm still outside the house. Selena told me I can come, right? Maybe I'll try to make the best out of this night. I wonder where could Ed be...

The house was full of balloons that say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAYLOR, LOVE SELENA AND THE FAM". Wow, this girl can throw some party.

The house was surrounded by drunk people, unconscious even, dancing like there's no tomorrow and even sucking a guy's mouth as if she never sucked anything before.

Wait, wait, wait. Isn't this a dog's party? Why are there some sluts over here? Or maybe strippers? And some people are already wasted leading in to some bedroom to do whatever they intend to do. What on earth is happening? And where the hell is Ed!?

I caught Selena's glare at me as she made her way back to the dance floor to kiss a familiar guy whom I think is Zayn. I'm guessing they're both drunk and they don't know what they're doing. Cara is nowhere to be found, which is good. Harry is still not here which gave me a tad bit of disappointment.

But I really thought Jelena is back again. But the ridiculous thing is that Zayn is in a serious relationship, right? Oh this is going quite unexpected.

I stood there with utter shock. I saw the guy who I think is hating me right now. I can sense that he's making his way-

"Boo!" I screamed in terror and shock as I saw a guy behind me, holding my waist and pressing my back to his front.

"What the hell, ED?"

"What? I think there's nothing wrong with this."

"Hi Ed." A low monotone voice was near me and I can feel the tingling excitement that run through my veins.

"Harry, nice to see you here." Ed says with his monotone voice too, hands still in my waist.

Harry looked down to see where Ed's hands are placed and I could see those dark green eyes stare into them with what? - confusion? frustration? hatred?

I swear, this is the best party that I've been to. Note the sarcasm.

I GUESS the two boys didn't even bother to know that I was here with them. They kept on staring to each other and I think that was death glares bouncing to and fro. If looks could kill, I guess I would be using my cat's nine lives by now.

By the time, I definitely know none of them would even say a word, I just made my excuses to escape from the awkwardness that the two immature boys created.

I suddenly went to a group who's playing that popular teenager's game "7 Minutes in Heaven". I have never played this game before. I think it's truth or dare? Or maybe you would spend 7 minutes thinking about how is it like to live in heaven? But NO. All my thoughts about this game are put in to trash as I examined on what was going on.

Somehow, they managed to push me inside a large closet. The closet smells...kinda nice. Maybe...

And they covered my eyes with some handkerchief fighting off with their giggles as they put it.

I was nervous and excited at the same time. But then I got a little bit more nervous when a sudden commotion was made inside the closet. I noticed that someone went inside. All I could see was BLACK.

After 2.837369 seconds later, I could feel a guy's breath close to me as that 'mistery guy' brought his lips to mine. I let out a soft moan and I could sense his smile as his hands made its magic to where it is going. I could tell that this guy has been drinking the whole night because he tastes like alcohol but he's still delicious at the same time.

I slowly understood this game. You'll be locked up in a closet with a guy you can't even see because of the cloth that is tied around your face which is to cover your eyes and you'll start making out for SEVEN FREAKING MINUTES. I feel like I'm in heaven by the way that I'm feeling right now.

"Three minutes!" I heard some voices outside followed by little giggles and chuckles. But I don't give a damn thing about them. He's kissing me as if he wanted it from all these past years, months or even weeks. It felt like I kissed him before and that we really knew each other.

This kiss is going intense and fucking hot at the same time. I was the first one who pulled away. I'm panting really hard and I could hear him do the same thing too so I guess I was not the only one.

"30 seconds left!"

The 'mystery guy' whom I just kissed passionately pressed me into a bear hug and I can feel his familiar features but then again, I can't see him.

"Times up!"

I can hear the closet's door shut leaving me alone. Breathless and shocked. I have never ever, in my 23 years of existence, kiss a guy that intense. I feel like aching for his touch again but sadly, he's gone.

I made my way back to the real world and try to find this amazingly hot kisser who I just met in the closet 7.6272626277 minutes ago..