Chapter 20 - Safe

Dedicated to this amazing person who I truly love because of her sweetness, haylorlove4eva, thank you for your nice comments! Stay awesome, sweetie!

- Cianel

Hi. Finally. - Hallie

***

 Chapter 20

~ Back to Normal's P.O.V ~ (As usual)

The moment I hear him say "I love you" over and over again makes me love my not so perfect life.

Who would've thought it would happen this way?

Me and Harry? I always thought I was gonna end up with a hobo but this was WAY better. I was imagening rainbows and bunnies until-

"What are you looking at?" Harry asked wrapping his arms around my waist which was covered by my blanket.

Did I forget to mention I had the best time of my life last night? Guess what we did!

We played Monopoly Deal!! What? Are you thinking we had sex or something? Naughty Naughty!

"I was looking at the mirror..." A girl should be a girl, mind you.

He raised an eyebrow but chuckled and ruffled my hair. I feel so childish, it's not even funny.

"You're beautiful, you know that right?" He stared at me as heat gather up in my cheeks. Damn him and his fucking sexiness!

"But of course! I was raised by unicorns and obviously I am beautiful!" Lies. I'm not beuatiful, I'm just normal.

"Atleast you know. I'm gonna take a shower, wanna join me?" He wiggled his eyesbrows suggestively and he earned a pillow in his face. Pervert.

"You pervert! Go drown yourself!" He laughed and skipped to the shower.

I groaned and took out my IPhone 5. Yes be jealous!!! I opened Twitter because luckily they suspended my account because Harry asked them too, it was supposed to be part of my birthday...

I looked at my mentions and..

What I saw was just heartbreaking

'They're together again? Wtf!! Poor Harry, Taylor's such a slut'

'I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT FOR TAKING HARRY AWAY FROM ME'

'Really Swift? Harry again? Stupid fame seeking bitch.'

And that wasn't even the half of it... apparently some guy pictured us kissing and posted it. What really hurts me the most is that some of my Swifties turned their backs against me because they think Harry's too decent for me, they said atleast he didn't date big ass celebrities like me.

Was it my fault I fall in love too easily? Can't they understand that love is something serious? DO they actually think my relationships were just a joke? I'd like to see them in my shoes for once. But mostly I don't know why they're so against me

Is it because of my past boyfriends?

Or is it because Harry's too good for me?

They wouldn't understand anything about my situation. They wouldn't have been forced by their damn fame to do the unthinkable. They wouldn't have to face these single hate every single day for the rest of their lives.

Even if I settle down, alot of people will still think horribly of me.

What if I didn't become famous?

Things would be so much easier but that means I gave up on my dreams, which I thought would never happen not so long ago.

I didn't know I was crying until someone wiped away my tears. I looked up to see his green eyes looking at me with worry. What should I say to him? What should I do? What should I tell the public?

I shrugged off the thoughts and just hugged him tight. I don't care anymore atleast I'm safe with him for now

***

Ok. Short. I'm depressed.

Sorry for thr late upload from me. My mom got mad at me the other day and we had another fight leading to... things. I'm not mad at Taylor, Cianel.

I just think what she did was immature. Alot of people think so to.

What can I do? I'm a Directioner not a Swiftie, Belieber, Smiler, etc.

I support Harry but I'm gonna be upset with him if I find out he broke Taylor's heart before.

If Taylor wrote a hate song about Harry, I'll really think she's really immature. It's the past dude get over it. Life isn't a pity party. Why did Harry move on so quickly? That I don't know. But I still have respect for her though it's small.

Sorry, hun just my opinion.

But if Harry ever break Cher's heart, I'm gonna break him into pieces.

Hallie out.

Picture of Taylor crying. At the side. >>>

Song and Video for this chapter is "Who Says" by Selena Gomez (Dear haters, you know what? I don't give a fuck about all of you. Hate all you want but it will not help with Harry noticing you. So sorry not sorry.)

***