Chapter 2 - Fake Dating Crisis

Chapter 2

Last month, Someone tried to kill Harry when the boys were performing live on stage. They said that the crazy guy plans to shoot him. Some news claimed that it was supposed to be a bombing.

At that point, I was really scared. I tried to stop Scott's decisions that he was making for me and Harry.

This is getting way out of hand.

I just want to stop this relationship because I know it would put me in danger and all of the people around me. But then again, I have no choice but to follow them.

Why are we in the airport again? Scratch that, where the hell are we going?

I suddenly glanced at my phone. I have one missed call. It was my mother, I guess, or maybe Austin, my brother. Harry held my hand as we walk through the terminal. A couple of paparazzi came and they started taking pictures of us. Pathetic if you ask me.

Surprise.Surprise.

"Are you nervous, baby?" Harry smirks.

I grin without even saying a word.

He called me baby!

Okay, probably lame for all of you but give me a break.

I can't believe it. I'm still not sure about my feelings for him.

Do I even have feelings myself?

Taylor, don't fall again.

Okay, maybe you can fall but not like the last time.

Our plane is boarding and my heart is pumping.

I noticed that we're alone in the first class. That means that we're also sharing the same room in our hotel.

I should stop assuming.

But never will I give my virginity to someone who is actually 'not' my boyfriend. I scuffed.

I was about to put my earphones on when a fan tried to barge in to the first-class and take pictures of us.

She started asking personal questions that gave an awkward air around the three of us. Finally, the flight attendant tried to stop her and made her leave.

"What a great situation to start a brand new day!" I said with a cup of sarcasm in my voice.

Harry just laughed and went back to his business.

He was reading Fifty Shades Of Grey. Oh, how nice. My fake boyfriend is trying to read erotic books while he's with me. Does that mean he wants to fuck me? Oh gosh. No, I don't want him to.

I want him to.

No, I don't!

Okay, I'm just gonna ignore it and try to read some tweets from my fans. Yes, I do read them. I find it sweet that they try to defend me from all these bored people.

I do feel better now.

Do I really?

Anyway, where was I?

Right, feelings.

If I do have feelings for him, what will happen if our bosses find out? I can imagine myself crying for a whole week straight with two of my cats whole tub of ice cream.

Ugh, this is too much to think about , I'll just close my eyes and try to go to sleep.

I grabbed my pillow and closed my eyes dreaming about my past break-ups and the songs I've written about it.

It was 5:00 AM in Los Angeles when we left and I think our travelling time from LA to Paris is approximately 2 days and 48 minutes. Jeez, what am i supposed to do here?

Okay, let's just say what if I fall in love with him?

Then again, why would I be inlove with him? This is a fake relationship. Remember Taylor? I shook my head and glanced over him.

He's fast asleep beside me. I just want to pinch his cheeks. God really did took his time to work on this guy's features.

Just take a picture, it'll last longer.

No, Taylor. I don't want to take a picture.

You know you want to.

Okay, maybe just one.

Stop it, stupid. Go back to sleep.

Do not even say a word back to me.

I sensed a yawn coming and that was my cue to rest my head on his shoulder and go to a deep slumber.