Chapter 33 - The Real Cara

A/N from Cianel:

So as you all know, this is the longest time I have not updated. I'm sorry...I just had some writer's block and well, I'm so confused. So I'm trying to continue the story as fast as I can so we can go to the PREQUEL and SEQUEL that me and Hallie are about to MAKE. Yeah, that's right! We are doing something for you guys! So be happy, cause we're so awesome. And lastly, RED tour has started and it was so amazing, I even want to shit in my pants...asdfghkl, I'm going to Demi's concert on March 20th and Taylor's next year so Yeah, I'm gonna start crying. Asdfghkl ❤ asdfghkl ❤ asdfghkl ❤ so yeah, and the music video for 22 is amazing, right? Like totally cool, right? Anyhoo, lets go with the story cause I am so cool 🎊

Chapter 33

"Party!!!!!" I heard someone screamed from the cellar.

What the hell is going on?

When I was about to go down to the cellar, someone grabbed my arm.

Of all the people, God chose Cara.

"Oh hey Cara!"

"Don't you 'Hey Cara' me. We all know you hate me." She said with a smirk not leaving her face.

"Uhmmm, what do you want?" I tried to look normal and unaffected.

.

"Listen you worthless, Cat lady, I'm with Harry now, and I like him. But the problem is, you kept on showing up, so you better have a distance from the both of us or else-"

"Or else what?" I heard someone whispered behind my back.

"Get out of here!" I heard Selena's voice echoing the room.

"Don't test me, Taylor. I'm not that innocent." Cara said before she leaves.

What does that mean?

Suddenly, my thoughts are stopped when I heard a lot of noise coming from the cellar. I need to get my ass down there to prevent the house from falling apart.

***

The music suddenly stopped when I opened the door. And guess what I saw...

A lot of waisted people. Some are making out, particularly John and Katy. Some are doing more than just making out, and some are just dancing and drinking like there's no tomorrow. Then, I saw Harry getting wasted with the boys and Selena. I swear, they're the ones who started this and I'm sure I'm gonna kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Hey Taylor!" Some random chick...wait, that's not just a random chick, that's Jamie!

"What are you ALL doing here?"

"Well, you kicked us out so we decided we should continue the party here. Technically, it's your grandfather's so this is absolutely not yours..."

What the fuck. That's all I could say for now...

And of course, the statement that I just heard hit me, and well-

"Look Tay, I had 5 hours drive just to go to this party. I'm not coming back without some fun, okay?"

"I don't fucking care about you and your fucking stupid trip to here. I didn't even invite you!" I glared at Selena, the head of all this fucking sorcery.

They owe me big time. And my definition of big is bigger than yours!

"Tay, calm down okay?" Calm down? Calm down, my ass.

"Get out!"

"No!" Katy shouted from the back of the cellar.

"I will call the cops if you don't!"

And in one single sentence, everyone was gone. And by everyone, I mean everyone except for the boys, Demi, Miley and Selena.

***

"I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie World ~~~" I heard my ringtone and I immediately answered my phone.

"Hello?" I managed to speak. Wow. After what happened few hours ago, I didn't even think of it.

"Hi." The random stranger's caller ID seems to be unknown.

"Who are you?" For me to be saying that is the brutal part of me. Note yourself, don't get to my bad side.

"Ugh, sorry wrong number!" And then the stranger immediately -

"Taylor, we are truly sorry!" I heard Hannah (Friend of Jamie, that random chick) as she walked up to me and tapped my back. I winced at her touch.

"It's not okay for you to be throwing a party at my house/cellar without asking my permission."

"But-"

"No buts! Just go home, please."

Everybody left except for Selena. I'm still mad at her and I wanna pound her so hard that-

"You need to stop letting your thoughts out, babe."

"Whatever, Sel. Just tell me what you want!"

"Your body!"

"Huh?"

"Joke!"

"Oh okay."

Fuck.

"What did Cara say to you awhile ago?"

Should I tell her? I know I should cause she's my bestfriend but seriously? Why would she care about all this?

"Uhm, you know...just girly things."

"You're a bad liar, Tay." I saw a smirk creeping up on her face.

"Okay, okay. She told me to keep my distance from Harry and her cause I guess Harry is still not over me because I'm too pretty and gorgeous and everything-"

"Stop right there, Hun!"

"Ugh fine!"

"So what are you planning to do?"

"Make Harry jealous?"

"What the hell? Are you crazy? Cara already warned you and we all know you hate Harry, so why do that?!?"

"Cause I don't know. I just wanna get some revenge because of the mini party that both of you created awhile ago..."

I heard my text message ringtone and hopefully, this time, it's not some random stranger.

I read the text that's saying.

"Meet me at the park. 8pm. Don't be late. Or someone will get hurt."