Chapter 14 - Part 1 - How Could They?

Chapter 14 - Part 1

I woke up feeling a little bit of lazy and probably have beaten up. I don't get it! It's my freaking birthday, for heaven's sake and yet, I'm still like this. Ugh, whatever.

As I slowly made my way out of the bedroom, the phone rang which made me jumped and tripped over something.

I looked at the caller name and I saw Selena's name. Ugh- I can't handle loud voices and screams all over in my birthday.

"What?" I noticed the change of my voice. Jeez, I'm weird and I sound like a hobo.

"Who are you and what did you do to my bestfriend, you fucking phedophile? Did you sleep with her and take her freaking away? I'm going to call to the police right now and I'll make sure that you'll live your perverted life in hell!"

"Selena!"

"Don't you ever call me that after what you did to my bestfriend-"

"Sel-"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"It's me, you idiot!"

"Oh hey, Taylor! Phew I thought you were raped."

"You disgust me!"

"Girl, I'm so sorry! You just sounded so different!"

"Whatever!"

"So." I said as I awkwardly wait for my birthday greeting...

"So?"

"I'm just checking if you're okay. Bye!"

Before I could hung up, she goes first. Oh my, even my best friend in the forgot my freaking birthday? I feel the love. Speaking of my birthday and my 'friends', where is everyone? As I stand beside the kitchen counter, I heard the door bell rang.

"My birthday present!" I think it might be my birthday present because the hot guy that's standing beside the door is holding something.

"Miss, I'm here to give you your bills for this suite." What the  hell? He forgot my birthday too?

"What? Don't you know what day is it today?"

"Yes, miss. It's the day of giving your bills."

"No! Do you even know who I am?"

"Not even a clue." Dumbass. I shut the the door and left him there hanging.

Yes, suffer!

***

A/N:

This is just a quick upload and a peek of Chapter 14. I forgot some parts that Hallie made so she'll just upload it for you. I'm sorry if it's been a long since I've updated but we gotta blame the one and only reason, and it's the School. So bye for now... and I love you all! Please Commentttttttt and Voteeeeee! Puhleaseeeeee!

Picture of Taylor calling Selena (In the scene) at the side >>>

C out! Laters, ;)

***