Chapter 19 - Did I even Regret?

***

Chapter 19

Harry's P.O.V

"Surprise!" I heard Liam say as he removes the soft handkerchief tied around my face.

Oh fuck! Is that what I think it is? Who the hell called for a stripper?

God, why would Louis think that a stripper can help me get over Taylor? I'm not that low!

"What the hell?" I screamed at him.

"Okay, chill dude. I'm just doing this for you."

"Do you really think I'd buy this shit?"

"Okay, boys. Stop fighting and let's start dancing!" The stripper says as she walks around me, trying to reach my neck. Choke yourself!

Okay fine, I know this is wrong but I need to move on. Maybe this is the start.

Who am I kidding? I'm probably just gonna fuck her once and be done with it. Just let off the steam. The stripper moved to sit on my lap. I'm not complaining because this is what I need right now.

Suddenly, I felt eyes on me. Is that Taylor? What is she wearing? That's too much! On a side note, she dressed like this for me! I'm flattered.

Wait, why is she staring at me like that?

Oops, I just remembered someone's sitting on my lap. Congratulation, Harry! You fucked up again!

Idiot!

I turned to look at Taylor but she wasn't there anymore. She fucking ran again! The good thing is she wore her stilletos this time. She can't run that fast with those.

"Taylor!" I called out, thinking she was gonna turn around. Sad thing is,

she didn't.

The stripper- maybe I should give her a name- started unbuttoning my top. Usually I would take her right there but my gut's telling me to use my brain this time instead of my dick. I stood up and pushed her away as I ran after Taylor

Running, I saw her standing in the middle of the lobby, talking to someone on the phone. I walked up to her and grabbed her arms tightly.

"Try escaping now, Ms. Swift." Why did I sound like a pervert?

I don't know what's wrong with me but all I know is I'm doing everything for her.

"Let me go!" I felt her tears as she tried to escape my strong grip. I'm so sorry. I love her from the very start and all I know is that I would never ever let her go again.

I looked at her beautiful blue eyes that matched with my green ones.

"I'm sorry. baby. I'm sorry for everything." I hugged her. She didn't fight it this time.

I pulled away and held her cheeks.

I want to kiss her.

And so I did. I didn't want her to stop. I kissed her tears away as she hold on to my arms. 

She makes me feel special and wanted. Every time I'm with her, I couldn't resist all the butterflies in my stomach. It won't stop.

I do love her.

"I love you." I said to her. Don't take it back. There's no stopping too know.

"I love you too." She smiles back at me, reaching for another kiss.

***

Picture of the dress of Taylor. At the side. >>> (People kept saying she wore push up bras? Huh? Her boobs are amazing here and I think she didn't even wear any bra here. If your boobs are too big or too small, you don't need to compare it to Taylor, okay? It just shows you how much you're too jealous of her.)

Song and Video for this chapter is "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift. (If you think that this is for Harry, get your facts right!)