Chapter 37 - I Can't Take It!

This is Hallie. Hi.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 37

Taylor's P.O.V ~

Talking to Ed soothes me. He really is a nice companion but I pity him for being sisters with Cara. I mean I'd go jump off a cliff when I hear from my mom that she went all humpdy dumpdy on a guy and TADAA here comes that barbie bitch calling me "SISSY!!"

You know, come to think of it Ed should really go jump off a cliff. I even couldn't imagine myself not thinking how to hit Cara with a bicycle and make her head go boom.

But I don't want Ed go killing himself he's like a brother I never had and I bet he feels the same way. I'm like his itty bitty gorgeous wittle sister! I'm so adowable!

I looked up at Ed as he kind of froze. Eh? What's his problem?

"Hey Ed!" Turning around my breath was caught up in my throat, I started to shake a little as my eyes widened.

Why do feel this way? It's like I have asthma or something!

"Uh.. Hey Harry" Ed started a little awkward causing me to raise an eyebrow but Harry isn't to fazed about this. Harry smiled warmly but his smile dropped when he caught my eye.

"Hi.. Taylor" I could see he was forcing that smile of his. It's a bit obvious, you know.

My heart ached a bit at his recent action. What did I ever do to him to make him hate me so much?

But does he really hate me?

Of course he does.

How's it a really bad thing? Cause the guy I love hates me.

No! Shut up Taylor! You don't!

I think it was forever before I even replied.

"Hi Harry!!" Okay that was uncalled for.

He gives a slight nod but directs his eyes to Ed. Ed was a little uncomfortable talking to Harry. I zoned out for a few minutes until I heard something interesting. Well not quite, just a little infuriating.

"Cara called me.. and she told me you were her brother.. well half but still. It's quite amazing how you could be sisters with such a wonderful girl" he said dreamily. My heart cracked a bit at how he said her name in such a nice way. Is he really over me that easily?

"Yeah and Lautner called me he said he loves me!!" I lied. I swear I saw Harry glare at me.

Speaking of Lautner, I haven't spoken to him ever since the party. But management told me I'm still fake dating him. Ughh stupid management.

Ed and Harry stared at me a little sadly.. well maybe Ed cause Harry was cracking his knuckle for some reason.

Okay enough with this. This is awkward, I'm out.

"Okay guys I'll just go now.. Meredith needs some grooming before the party. Ed make sure to come by my house to pick me up. No questions, just pick me up. Good day to you... Harry." Before I turned away Harry said something slightly disturbing.

"You mean Selena's party for her dog? Oh! What a coincidence me and Cara are going to!" I hated this so much.

But Selena knows I hate Cara!! How could she betray me?! Haha that was a little over the tip there.

"Oh Goody" I muttered glaring at him ever so slightly but quickly covered it up with a fake smile.

I noticed Ed was just staring at me silently. I looked at him but he didn't seem to move.