Chapter 25 (Extension)

Hey Wattpad!

So, since Chapter 25 is really short, I decided to make it longer. Please don't hate me, I'm really busy this week because our school year will end next month and there's a lot of events and other schoolworks should be done. So please understand my state right now. And Hallie's too. So enjoy the longer Chapter 25. 😛

***

Chapter 25 - Continuation

Taylor's P.O.V

I'm so sorry, Harry. I just wish that you can really understand the things like I'm really doing this for the both of us.

But why we'd say goodbye?

I'm gonna miss him. Our late night phone calls. Everything about him makes me smile. Everything I told him awhile ago was a lie. I love him. And my mom told me that if you really someone, you should let them go. I guess I passed that test...

"Hey buddy! Wanna go to Starbucks? After all, it's definitely the biggest solution which can help you." Lautner wiggles his eyebrows as if there's something there. What's going on? One minute he's a jerk and after that he's that typical schoolboy.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure." I chuckled at his grinning face. I seriously couldn't help not to laugh.

***

We reached our destination which is just around the block. It's getting darker and I really want to go home and cuddle with Harry - I meant my pillow.

"Starbucks!" I heard myself screaming with excitement.

Once again, I bursted out laughing and I seriously cannot control it.

He opened the door for me and I seriously think that we would be great as friends. But then something has interrupted my lovely thoughts about being friends with Lautner...

I saw a guy who definitely looked like Harry.

.

.

.

Gulp.

Is that Harry? With another girl? Is that the girl who's job is a Victoria Secret model and is captured dating Harry. So, I've kind Googled her.

I found his eyes staring into mine and I froze in moments of silence.

I was about to exit the place when I felt someone's grip on me...

- End of Chapter 25 -