Chapter 18 - The Comeback!

Chapter 18

Taylor's P.O.V

Two months. It has been two months since Harry and I left Italy. I haven't called him yet and neither did he. I miss him so much. I miss his touch, his smile and those green. Why did I let him go? I never thought this would be hard for me. I think about him almost everyday. I can't even go a day without crying and sobing. Today is his birthday and I got invited by that girl named Amy. Maybe this time I could make it right. The boys knew that we were just pretending before but I think it's best if I talk to him about what I'm feeling.

It's just weird. All of a sudden all of these emotions piled up under me.

Okay, it's past 3 and I still got four hours to freshen up and to get ready for Harry's birthday party tonight. I just need the perfect LBD.

Harry, I'm coming to get you whether you like it or not.

***

Harry's P.O.V

I can't believe she can walk out on me easily. After that night of her birthday, I thought my life was over. My world walked out of my life and I didn't even bother chasing it. Stupid. For the first time, I have fallen in love with a girl and I just got rejected. My friends are right about this whole fake dating thing. I shouldn't be lost at the moment. I should be happy because today is my birthday and maybe find another girl who can just take my attention from Taylor. Stripper, maybe?

You love her.

Stop it, Harry!

Thinking about her made me realize all the happy memories we have shared. I really thought I was enough for her, but then she told me she was inlove with that werewolf guy. Funny thing is I don't even know his name. I wanna call her so badly but I think it would help if I keep my distance from her.

Anyway, I need to prepare for my party tonight. I don't have anything to wear so maybe I'll just borrow my mom's clothes. Don't even ask about that. Louis said that he has a big surprise for me. I wonder what or who it was.

I hope it's a who.

I sure do hope it'll help me take my mind off Taylor. Will she come tonight? Should I ask her out for real?

Harry, just stop! This is not helping you right now!

***

Taylor's P.O.V

Okay, I'm just in time for Harry's birthday. Actually, I'm three hours late but the number one rule in parties is that you should be late because if you're early, it would be really weird if you're alone. And you know, it's a bonus to be cool sometimes.

I stepped out of my Audi and walked right into the private chaotic bar. Flashes from different cameras blinded my sight. I covered my face with my gigantic Gucci bag as I try to hide at the paparazzi. I creepily sneak my way inside the bar and loud music suddenly stars blasting. I will not get drunk tonight. I have never been drunk before. I came here for a reason. And that reason is Harry. Speaking of reasons, some strippers caught my eye shoving their asses on some of the guys' mouths. My innocent virgin eyes are now destroyed with the sight.

Wait, is that Harry with a stripper? Laughing and being comfortable?

Big fucking mistake, Styles.

I'm trying hard not to cry and not to lose my balance. Keep your composure. I can't believe what I'm actually seeing! What is this? Suddenly, I felt his eyes on me. I just stood there and froze. He's trying his best to remain nonchalant. I tried to look away but he just sucked the life out of me. Oh no, he's walking towards me.

What will I say? I will sound desperate if I confront him about it. I'm already lowkey hurting inside and seeing him with another girl just deepens the pain.

"Taylor, I can explain."

Those words, I miss his voice. But anger strucked me hard and I just ran as I could with my five inch stilettos. I can't believe I fell in love with him. This wasn't supposed to happen because it was a never a part of my plans.

Maybe I did the right thing after all.

-x-x-x

Hey People!!! So I heard about all the hate that Taylor is getting after that Grammy performance. It will not affect this story. The point is, I still love Taylor and I'm still a true Swiftie. Even if she dates a lot of guys and writes songs about them, I will NEVER EVER leave her (TRUE SWIFTIES WILL STAND BY HER) . As for Harry, I'm starting his point of view for the next chapter. His P.O.V will explain everything that Taylor saw. I'm so sorry if this chapter is so short but I think I will be uploading again tonight. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow!

Picture of Taylor's bag at the side. >>> (You can see her dress at the next chapter.)

Song for this Chapter is "7 Things" by Miley Cyrus. Video at the side. >>>

C out! Laters, lil people. ;)