Chapter 53 - ED

Previously on A Haylor Story

Chapter 53 - not edited

Taylor's P.O.V

He's breathtaking. Everything about him is just mesmerizing and I was stunned when he gave me a beautiful rose with a red box sticked to its thorns.

Wait, a rose? Wait thorns. Wait red box. Wait WHAT.

"Hi." His voice woke me from my messy state.

"You look beautiful." I blushed. Psh. Me? Beautiful?

"Thanks. You look.." A deep sigh came from my mouth and I wonder why I just did that. That's a foul for a first date.

I completely forgot that Selena's with us when she rudely introduced herself on her way out.

"So uhm, what's this for?" I noticed the shiny red box. Hmm.

"Something that I've been dying to give you."
WHAT IF HES PROPOSING OH MY FUCK I AM NOT FUCKING READY FOR ALL OF THIS HOLY SHIT MOM DAD MEREDITH FUCKING CALL 9 1 FUCKING 1.

"Taylor?"

"Uhm? Yeah?"
I'm literally EMBARRASSING myself in front of the most fucking beautiful human being. Ever.

"Shall we?"

"Wait, we're not yet done with the issue about the red box thingy."

He smirked at me (cue the blush) as he walked away with the red box thingy. Way to go, date.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a secret for me not to tell."

"But-"

"Ah-ah no buts. If I were you, I might close my eyes and take a nap because it's gonna be a long hell of a ride.

WTF? Why would I even sleep in my-

"Okay, here we are!"

"But I thought-"

"Let's go."

THIS IS SO FUCKING CONFUSING. I FEEL LIKE IM LIVING INSIDE OF A BOOK WHILE THE FUCKING AUTHOR IS LAUGHING AT MY MESSY STATE RIGHT NOW.

Okay back to my date.

"Taylor, I need you to close your eyes."

I struggles and fought between obeying him or disobeying him but nah you only live once so why obey him right? Haha.

"I said close your eyes." A hint of annoyance and humor can be seen through his eyes. I chose not to ignore his command and followed his directions.

He led me to a -dare -I say it- a garden surrounded by candles...hold on a sec, what the fuck is happening right now..

As you can tell, my eyes are still closed but I can feel the hotness from the candles through my skin.

"Open your eyes."

Oh

My

Go-

The view is mesmerizing.

I can't breath.