Chapter 31 - Party? More like World War 3.

HALLIE HERE AGAIN OHMYGOD CIANEL I FINALLY UPDATED. LITERALLY. I write the chapters she updates them for me cause I'm that lazy and all. NO SERIOUSLY SCHOOL IS HARD (except MATH). I'm so sorry guys BUT I LOVE ALGEBRA IT'S SO FUN. I'm a looser k, oh i'll show you our class picture we're so awesome ~ btw, HII GUYS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 31 ~

Taylor's P.O.V (umm duh)

My eyes widened and I mentally pannicked. Oh Fuck.

Truth or Dare.

"W-what?!" I turned to Selena and her lips was curving up and forming a smirk. She was winking at me and I just want to faint at that moment.

Oh No! I am not playing this fucking game! You could go play it all you like but don't ever let me play it. 

I shook my head quickly at her and her smirk widened further.

This is definetely not good.

She opened her mouth to say something but I threw a sofa pillow and she shouted "UMPHH"

I snickered silently as she glared at me menacingly and I automatically cowered under her gaze.

"In-" To shut her up again, I threw a random potato I saw under the coach causing her to fall. I saw all the people looking at her to recover except Louis and Niall who was laughing silently.

She straightened her posture and raised her middle finger up as I dramatically gasped. She rolled her eyes and chuckled. Wth is she bipolar or something? AND SHE ISN'T EVEN EATING THE POTATO STUPID RACIST

"As I was saying, In honor of the owner of this beautiful house, we should graciously allow Miss Swift to go first in this relevant game in thanks to her" I laughed at her futile attempt but stopped when I saw everyone agreeing. 

Fuck My Life.

I don't want to do this especially when Harry and that cow- Cara is here!

"So... does anyone object?"

I raised my hand and begged her with my eyes not to go with this. She looked around and spoke.

"Okay since no one objects Taylor goes first!" she squealed.

Umm how bout' I graciously kick your irrelevant ass right now?

Lautner patted my head which made me calm down a bit and I swear I saw Harry scowl. He deserves it, stupid bastard.

Selena went to me and gave me the bottle and I heard Cara cheering

"Go Taylor!!" dumb blonde. (A/N I love blondes, mind you)

I gripped the handle of the bottle and took a deep br-

DINGGGGGGDONGGGGGG!

My savior!!

I instantly got up and rushed downstairs. See ya bitches!!

Opening the door, I put on my award winning smile but suddenly frowned

Selena... I growled mentally

Outside I saw 4 girls staring at me, 3 of them dissappointed and the other one pissed off.

"uhh... hi guys!!" I said cheerily as Eleanor's glare deepened. I told Selena to invite them except Eleanor ofcourse don't want a bitch in my house whinning about my duck soap.