Chapter 10 - He's Back!

Chapter 10

The knock on the door made my face turn pale. I gently put my guitar behind the bed and the papers where I wrote the lyrics under my pillow. I opened the door and I tilt my head up to meet his gaze.

"Taylor, do you want to go and see something outside this hotel? More like a city trip."

"Uh-, I don't know, maybe yes."

"Okay then. The car outside is waiting outside. Shall we go then?" he held my hand on our way to the elevator.

Suddenly, the electricity around us is rising. I don't know what I am capable of doing here. Seconds have passed by and the doors of the elevator opened.

Gosh, I'm so relieved.

"Goodmorning Miss Swift, Mr. Styles." the driver greeted with a smile.

Harry and I both nodded keeping a silent atmosphere around us. We climbed up to the car and I immediately went close to the other side of the car, being too close beside the door and not minding the expression of Harry.

"I don't bite." he smirks.

"I don't know what to believe, Harry." I kept my gaze at the window.

He just bit his lip and turned to stare blankly at the driver, who is sitting awkwardly in front of us.

I woke up with a soft hand around my waist and my hand on another person's waist. Weird. And my other arm holding and cuddling another person's shoulder. Shit, that 'another and someone else's body parts are Harry's.

It feels comfortable though.

"Had a nice sleep?"

"Harry, this is ugh...how should I put this into words? Hmm. Oh, yeah. Weird! and.........yeah, weird!"

"Hey chill, you're the one who took advantage of me.." he teases.

"Well, excuse me for being so nice while keeping you warm."

"Awwee, that's so sweet of you, Miss Swift!"

Oh shut the hell up! You've gotta be kidding me!

"Shut up or I'll chop your balls off without hesitation!"

"Make me!"

I rolled my eyes cause I'm fuckingly confused.

"Here we are....." the driver says.And before he could finish the words, a familar face walks in.

"Taylor!"

I turn to look at the weird yelling stranger.

Shit, it's Joe.

______________________________________________________________

A/N:

I need Hallie's smart and crazy ideas for the next chapter so we will talk it through. Anyways, I love you all and thanks for reading and voting. Haven't seen your comments, lately so...it's up to you. Happy Weekend, lovelies!

Picture of Harry and Taylor at the car (let's pretend, it's a cab and there's a driver) at the side. >>>

Song for this Chapter is "Sick Of You" by Selena Gomez (For Joe Jonas for coming back).

C, out! Laters ;)

_______________________________________________________________